Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Marty
Last Name
AAAA
Member #

Cool site! Found it yesterday and already signed up for my member number and decal today, awaiting the number.

Oklahoma
'06 Tundra and camper shell or a 4wD Durango depending on my needs.
Not quite sure on my skill and equipment level compared to some rigs I see here. I backpack/Mountaineer and travel the back roads of Colorado and a few trips to the Cascades in my quests, so maybe low medium level?

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Cool site! Found it yesterday and already signed up for my member number and decal today, awaiting the number.

Oklahoma
Not quite sure on my skill and equipment level compared to some rigs I see here. I backpack/Mountaineer and travel the back roads of Colorado and a few trips to the Cascades in my quests, so maybe low medium level?
Welcome to the forum. Lot's of people on here with every rig type and skill level. It's a great forum to learn and share.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Oklahoma
Welcome, Okie!

The staff took off this morning for th weekend, so they won't see your order for a few days. :ons to see and learn here, as well as share your experiences.

I'm glad you found us,
Steve

OkieMountaineer

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Marty
Last Name
AAAA
Member #

Welcome, Okie!

The staff took off this morning for th weekend, so they won't see your order for a few days. :ons to see and learn here, as well as share your experiences.

I'm glad you found us,
Steve
Thanks! No worries on the orders, its nice out so I will be outside as well :grinning:

Meta6981

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

Good evening everyone! Happy to be directed to this forum and have heard its a great community. That being said, the good stuff:

1) SF bay area, CA. I also travel to family in Coachella Valley, CA and Sedona, AZ.
2) 2015, Jeep Grand Cherokee (wk2), Overland, Ecodiesel
3) Lots of primitive road miles, not too much hard core 4x4. Looking to expand experiance and gear.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

t.hornstra

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Sacramento
Member #

1) Sacramento, CA. Originally from San Ramon (Bay Area)
2) 2008 Tacoma TRD Offroad. Prerunner w/ Factory Locker. Does everything I need it to. Lifted. Various mods over the years.
3) Done everything from fire roads, sand dunes and rock crawling. Finally found a passion in overlanding. Get to travel while still getting the technical fix from trails. Enjoy getting out with my wife and seeing where the road takes us, and then some. Love trips to the Sierras and camping with family and friends. (Gold Lake & Bowman Lake are favorites).

Long time lurker here as a guest. Finally joined a bit ago. Currently deployed overseas for the year so I get on when I can to relax and clear the mind. Already making plans for when I get home. Long term member on Tacomaworld.com. Already ordered the two badge kit even though I won't be home to put it on the rig! Excited to see what I can learn and provide here.

Cheers,

Ted

Gnasher_PNW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Graham, Washington
Member #

2) 2008 Tacoma TRD Offroad. Prerunner w/ Factory Locker. Does everything I need it to. Lifted. Various mods over the years.
3) Done everything from fire roads, sand dunes and rock crawling. Finally found a passion in overlanding. Get to travel while still getting the technical fix from trails. Enjoy getting out with my wife and seeing where the road takes us, and then some. Love trips to the Sierras and camping with family and friends. (Gold Lake & Bowman Lake are favorites).

Long time lurker here as a guest. Finally joined a bit ago. Currently deployed overseas for the year so I get on when I can to relax and clear the mind. Already making plans for when I get home. Long term member on Tacomaworld.com. Already ordered the two badge kit even though I won't be home to put it on the rig! Excited to see what I can learn and provide here.

Cheers,

Ted
Welcome!

And from a fellow service member, I appreciate your sacrifice.

-Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Good evening everyone! Happy to be directed to this forum and have heard its a great community. That being said, the good stuff:

1) SF bay area, CA. I also travel to family in Coachella Valley, CA and Sedona, AZ.
2) 2015, Jeep Grand Cherokee (wk2), Overland, Ecodiesel
3) Lots of primitive road miles, not too much hard core 4x4. Looking to expand experiance and gear.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Meta6981

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army

Cheers,

Ted
Welcome. Lots of great people on here.