Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

H3 Tony

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tallahassee Florida
Member #

Hi H3 Tony here, as you could probably figure out I drive an H3 Hummer 2006 model, located in North Florida, very new to overlanding but have experience locally offroad and more motorcycle offroad than 4x4 offroad, looking forward to the journey and building my rig...thanks

Reactions: TacoVenturer87

TacoVenturer87

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Kenora, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Gren
Member #

Hi H3 Tony here, as you could probably figure out I drive an H3 Hummer 2006 model, located in North Florida, very new to overlanding but have experience locally offroad and more motorcycle offroad than 4x4 offroad, looking forward to the journey and building my rig...thanks
Welcome and Happy New Year Tony!
I hope you find answers to all your questions and then some on here, that's what we're here to for. Good luck in your travels!
Cheers

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using OB Talk mobile app

nytxaggie

Rank 0

Traveler I

US
Just starting up and interested in overlanding. Starting with 2018 JKU Recon. Looking forward to new adventures.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: HeliSniper

HeliSniper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Dallas, Texas
First Name
Brad
Last Name
S
Member #

Thank you! This the Iamjake from YouTube ?
Yes he is, and the official ( OK, not-so-official) door greeter for OB!! Haha...just bustin your chops Jake, tell Anners howdy from Texas. Fair winds and following seas my brother.
Welcome to OB Andrew!!!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Enthusiast II

Hartford, SD
Hi, my name is Tom. We life near Hartford, SD.
We have an 1984 Ford Bronco that I've gone through. It is currently being modified again to suit our currant needs with 2 kids and new ideas.
The wife and I have been wandering and exploring for a while. lots of camping and hiking. Fairly new to this type of travel.
DSC_4392.JPG DSC_5469.JPG

actionadventure

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Pittsburgh PA
Member #

Good evening Overlanders,

My name's Jason, and I'm new here. I'm a technologist, filmmaker and outdoors fanatic. I drive a Jeep Wrangler (JKU) and love to camp, shoot, drive, and hike. In the daytime I'm driving a keyboard, and whenever able I'm adventuring. I'm a relative novice to true wilderness drives compared to most of you all I'm sure, but I yearn for it. Who knows, I might have filmed some of you adventurers at some point.

I'm glad to be aboard, cheers!

~J

Reactions: Paul Bicar

Springs_OB

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Colorado Springs
Member #

Hey there, I'm Jacob

Rig: 2005 Jeep LJ - Unlimited
Overlanding Experience Background: Novice in Overlanding world with creating a specific rig but not the Outdoors I guess, Camping, Climbing,4wheeling etc..

Inspired by so many here on this site and youtube, this new endeavor is with my own little rugrat Jacob who you will probably see on the trails with me, goal is to build out rig with him, get his hands dirty and see the outdoors.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi Tony and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi, my name is Tom. We life near Hartford, SD.
We have an 1984 Ford Bronco that I've gone through. It is currently being modified again to suit our currant needs with 2 kids and new ideas.
The wife and I have been wandering and exploring for a while. lots of camping and hiking. Fairly new to this type of travel.
View attachment 43639 View attachment 43640
Hi Tom and welcome to OB! Nice looking Bronco! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Good evening Overlanders,

My name's Jason, and I'm new here. I'm a technologist, filmmaker and outdoors fanatic. I drive a Jeep Wrangler (JKU) and love to camp, shoot, drive, and hike. In the daytime I'm driving a keyboard, and whenever able I'm adventuring. I'm a relative novice to true wilderness drives compared to most of you all I'm sure, but I yearn for it. Who knows, I might have filmed some of you adventurers at some point.

I'm glad to be aboard, cheers!

~J

Hi Jason and welcome to OB! Nice looking JKU! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey there, I'm Jacob

Picture: Will come soon
Rig: 2005 Jeep LJ - Unlimited
Overlanding Experience Background: Novice in Overlanding world with creating a specific rig but not the Outdoors I guess, Camping, Climbing,4wheeling etc..

Inspired by so many here on this site and youtube, this new endeavor is with my own little rugrat Jacob who you will probably see on the trails with me, goal is to build out rig with him, get his hands dirty and see the outdoors.
Hi Jacob and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Springs_OB

Cody Alexander

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Texas
Member #

Hey Everyone!

I'm stoked to dive into any overland adventures. I am finishing up a six year contract with the Navy and can't wait to have some fun. I've got some catching up to do. I'm looking forward to nerding out... chatting with all of you. I'll definitely be wanting to know any and all trails that I can tackle.

Platforms: 1985 Toyota Pickup Base / 2014 4Runner Trail
Experience: Novice

...Pictures to follow

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey Everyone!

I'm stoked to dive into any overland adventures. I am finishing up a six year contract with the Navy and can't wait to have some fun. I've got some catching up to do. I'm looking forward to nerding out... chatting with all of you. I'll definitely be wanting to know any and all trails that I can tackle.

Platforms: 1985 Toyota Pickup Base / 2014 4Runner Trail
Experience: Novice

...Pictures to follow
Hi Cody and welcome to OB! Nice rigs! Thank you for your service! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

RandomFoo

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Boston, MA
Member #

New around these parts.

Based outside of Boston, MA and a lifelong New Englander.

Looking forward to getting to know people around these parts. No rig quite yet.

- C.C.