Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Overland-Equipt

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Surprise, AZ
Member #

Hello, I'm Bo and I currently live outside PHX, AZ.
I drive a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited ..I've owned this Jeep for 4 years and still haven't named it...a first for me as I usually name my vehicles.
I started out in the offload world while I was stationed in WY and had a 98' Jeep Cherokee that I mildly built up and played in the rocks with. I eventually moved on from it and later on ended up buying the JKU. When I purchased the JKU I was done with playing in rocks as that just makes for a long day of going 5 miles(on a good trip.) Having two kids I knew I wanted to get them in the outdoors so have focused on making the JKU more Overland friendly. Unfortunately my biggest issue is I just don't get out like I should, I have big intentions but the weekend rolls around and I just want to be lazy so my resolution for 2018 is to actually get my butt out of the house! I look forward to meeting other Overland Bound members and am hoping to make it up to Overland West in May.
EdgeofWorldJeep.jpg

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

I drive a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited ..I've owned this Jeep for 4 years and still haven't named it...a first for me as I usually name my vehicles.
I started out in the offload world while I was stationed in WY and had a 98' Jeep Cherokee that I mildly built up and played in the rocks with. I eventually moved on from it and later on ended up buying the JKU. When I purchased the JKU I was done with playing in rocks as that just makes for a long day of going 5 miles(on a good trip.) Having two kids I knew I wanted to get them in the outdoors so have focused on making the JKU more Overland friendly. Unfortunately my biggest issue is I just don't get out like I should, I have big intentions but the weekend rolls around and I just want to be lazy so my resolution for 2018 is to actually get my butt out of the house! I look forward to meeting other Overland Bound members and am hoping to make it up to Overland West in May.
View attachment 43493
Hi Bo and welcome to OB! Nice looking JKU! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Fitter2914

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate III

Sleepy Hollow IL
Member #

Hello all, I hope you all have a good new year.

My rig/DD is a 2013 ram 1500 5.7 quad cab. Wife's rig/DD is a 2008 Toyota FJ cruiser.

We Like to go canoeing, camping, off-roading, just love being out doors. Wish we had more time to get out and see what else is out there! Excited to be part of this fantastic group and looking forward to seeing what adventures everyone is on and hoping to be part of the adventure in 2018.

Eric Hertel

ncollin

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fairbanks, Alaska
Member #

Hi everyone,
Rig: 2013 Toyota Tacoma
Been camping for years. This summer I did a simple build in the back of my truck. Followed Ryan Shauers design from Desk to Dirtbag. I did a few trips this summer around Alaska and it worked great. Simple is Better.

Attachments

Paul Bicar

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Slovakia
First Name
Pavol
Last Name
Bicar
Member #

Finaly I return to civilization after such long time
here is my rig ( wel not yet perfectly customized, but for now good enought
this year I m planig to add ARB lockers, canopy and maybe roof tent )

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello all, I hope you all have a good new year.

My rig/DD is a 2013 ram 1500 5.7 quad cab. Wife's rig/DD is a 2008 Toyota FJ cruiser.

We Like to go canoeing, camping, off-roading, just love being out doors. Wish we had more time to get out and see what else is out there! Excited to be part of this fantastic group and looking forward to seeing what adventures everyone is on and hoping to be part of the adventure in 2018.

Eric Hertel
Hi Eric and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi everyone,
Rig: 2013 Toyota Tacoma
Been camping for years. This summer I did a simple build in the back of my truck. Followed Ryan Shauers design from Desk to Dirtbag. I did a few trips this summer around Alaska and it worked great. Simple is Better.
Hi ncollin and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Rough Rider

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

La Porte, IN
Member #

View attachment 43493
Nice JKU! Give that rig a name.

Fitz4x4

Rank II
Launch Member

Member I

DFW
Member #

2) Location: Sweden, WestCoast
3) Rig: 2003 Suzuki Grand Vitara V6 XL7, lifted 2",
4) Overlanding Experience Background: Novice but has been camping and sailing all my life. Instead of boat now a car, same goal, experience serenity and new exiting places!
Good looking Rig and location!

Reactions: Trexgbg