Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Name Ryan new member want to go out and explore and gain experience

Santa Rosa California
2017 Toyota Tacoma sr5
Novice
Hello Ryan and welcome to the OB crew..happy to add another Toy to the group and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Aloha from the vast province of Los Angeles on the island of California. :D

I'm new to overlanding but love the outdoors. I just purchased a used 2015 Subaru Outback and am looking forward to getting some dirt and mud on it. Now, to figure out where to go first...
Hello from the Inland Empire and welcome to OB! Love the Subaru line up for overlanding vehicles. I know its a bit of a drive but we are having our monthly meet-up out in Riverside...next month it will be a trail ride. If you want more info check it out in Rally Point. Catch ya out on the trails!

Danny Zincke

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Boerne Texas
Member #

Hello to you all. I am an aspiring new over-lander. Modestly experienced backpacker, kayaker, and lover of all things outdoors. Just purchased a 2018 Tacoma TRD Off Road and ready to start building it out for some adventures. I live in the San Antonio Texas area and have spent the past 20 years working in Parks and Recreation. I look forward to learning from many of you and meeting up at some point.

Attachments

Reactions: French and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello to you all. I am an aspiring new over-lander. Modestly experienced backpacker, kayaker, and lover of all things outdoors. Just purchased a 2018 Tacoma TRD Off Road and ready to start building it out for some adventures. I live in the San Antonio Texas area and have spent the past 20 years working in Parks and Recreation. I look forward to learning from many of you and meeting up at some point.
Hello Danny and welcome to the OB crew..great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Dawn C.

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Shingletown, CA, USA
First Name
Dawn
Last Name
Chase
Member #

Rig: 1985 Toyota 4Runner
Experience: I am a beginner at being behind the wheel of my own Overlanding vehicle. I have 15+ years of experience being an off-road passenger, mixed with a few years of experience being an Overlanding passenger 2017-12-13 21.40.18.jpg

Last edited:

Markamisprime

Rank 0

Contributor I

Napa
What’s up all.
New here been on T4R for a while but everyone on there is kinda scattered and it seems like there is a lot more locals to me and hella more meet ups on here.
So here I am and here she is.

2000 Toyota 4Runner limited
2.75 lift up front
3.25 lift out back so she levels out when loaded
17’ MK6s wrapped in 265/75 BFG KO2s
With some other custom goods.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi Danny and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Experience: I am a beginner at being behind the wheel of my own Overlanding vehicle. I have 15+ years of experience being an off-road passenger, mixed with a few years of experience being an Overlanding passenger
Hi Dawn and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

What’s up all.
New here been on T4R for a while but everyone on there is kinda scattered and it seems like there is a lot more locals to me and hella more meet ups on here.

2.75 lift up front
Hi Mark and welcome to OB! Nice looking 4Runner! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Markamisprime

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Experience: I am a beginner at being behind the wheel of my own Overlanding vehicle. I have 15+ years of experience being an off-road passenger, mixed with a few years of experience being an Overlanding passenger
Hello Dawn and welcome to the OB crew..happy to add another Toy to the group and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

What’s up all.

2.75 lift up front
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your adventures

Ian Parker

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi from South Korea, I am a Soldier and currently have a 2013 JKU Sport with a 2.5 " Rubicon Express standard coil lift. I upgraded gears to 4:88 and have 16" wheels with 35"(315) tires.

I am just beginning to explore overlanding its been a dream of mine for a while and I'm currently working on my build out while I prepare for retirement.

Next step is a hard top and then lift upgrade. When I get back CONUS the real work will begin. 20171123_161858.jpg

Reactions: Chadlyb

TDUNC13

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Poulsbo, WA, USA
First Name
TeeJay
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Navy
Hello All!
I am new to overlanding, but have been offroading my whole life for hunting/camping/fishing trips and just to get outdoors. I look forward to being a part of the overland community.

I'm in the military and stationed in Naples, Italy currently but should be stateside in a year or so, and eventually back home to Colorado when I retire.

I have a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2door with a 3.5 inch lift and 35inch BFG TA/KO2 tires. I'm still looking to do many upgrades and build a trailer at some point.

Here are a couple of pics from my excursion last weekend as well as one from last year with my Jeep decorated for Christmas.
24991020_10155200331243602_6978307583253503502_n.jpg 25152056_10155200330813602_5201226865414857236_n.jpg 1488122_10151840161603602_676636319_n.jpg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi from South Korea, I am a Soldier and currently have a 2013 JKU Sport with a 2.5 " Rubicon Express standard coil lift. I upgraded gears to 4:88 and have 16" wheels with 35"(315) tires.

I am just beginning to explore overlanding its been a dream of mine for a while and I'm currently working on my build out while I prepare for retirement.

Next step is a hard top and then lift upgrade. When I get back CONUS the real work will begin. View attachment 42311
Hello Ian and welcome to the OB crew..Good looking jeep and look forward to seeing your build and adventures....thank you for your service and sacrifice

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello All!
I am new to overlanding, but have been offroading my whole life for hunting/camping/fishing trips and just to get outdoors. I look forward to being a part of the overland community.

I'm in the military and stationed in Naples, Italy currently but should be stateside in a year or so, and eventually back home to Colorado when I retire.

I have a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2door with a 3.5 inch lift and 35inch BFG TA/KO2 tires. I'm still looking to do many upgrades and build a trailer at some point.

Here are a couple of pics from my excursion last weekend as well as one from last year with my Jeep decorated for Christmas.
View attachment 42312 View attachment 42313 View attachment 42314
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..great pics and great looking jeep...looking forward to seeing your build and adventures...thamk you for your service and sacrifice

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Next step is a hard top and then lift upgrade. When I get back CONUS the real work will begin. View attachment 42311
Hi Ian and welcome to OB! Nice looking JKU! Thank you for your service! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello All!

View attachment 42312 View attachment 42313 View attachment 42314
Hi TDUNC13 and welcome to OB! Nice looking Wrangler! Thank you for your service! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!