Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello all, my name is Tom and I’m From New Jersey. I spend a lot of the warm weather weekends camping in the woods through the north east and I’m hoping to find some new friends to take some awesome trips! I’m currently building my Ridgeline to get me off the beating path.
Greetings Tom, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
I’m Shaun and I have a 2008 Toyota 4runner. I live in the East Bay in the San Francisco Bay Area and I’ve been overlanding for 4 years now, mostly in the national forests up and down the Sierra Nevada. It’s been fun and insightful to read all the tips and stories from everyone on these forums. Learned a ton already, so I appreciate this community!
Greetings Shaun, welcome to Overland Bound!

Ouroverlandtrips

Rank IV

Pathfinder III

Fresno, Fresno County, California, United States
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Macias
Member #

I’m Shaun and I have a 2008 Toyota 4runner. I live in the East Bay in the San Francisco Bay Area and I’ve been overlanding for 4 years now, mostly in the national forests up and down the Sierra Nevada. It’s been fun and insightful to read all the tips and stories from everyone on these forums. Learned a ton already, so I appreciate this community!
Sierra Nevada’s? Where you located ?

LOYMAN

Rank II

Member I

Parañaque, Philippines
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Biana
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Loyman
Hi, I'm Carlo "Loyman" Biana from Manila, Philippines.

I drive a 2017 Mitsubishi Pajero. I'm currently new to overlanding, transitioning from backpacking/camping.

Nice to meet you!
Hallo Carlo
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N
Hi Bengt. Nice to meet you

LOYMAN

Rank II

Member I

Parañaque, Philippines
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Biana
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Loyman

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello all, my name is Tom and I’m From New Jersey. I spend a lot of the warm weather weekends camping in the woods through the north east and I’m hoping to find some new friends to take some awesome trips! I’m currently building my Ridgeline to get me off the beating path.
Hello Tom, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Shaun, welcome to Overland Bound.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Shaun
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

NWNavigator

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

End of the Oregon Trail
First Name
Joel
Last Name
La Follette
Member #

Ok, not a “new” member, but it’s been a long time since I’ve logged in, like several years. Life changes will do that. I’ve still been adventuring, but my focus has been on healing.

Remarried 4 years ago and my bride is my constant companion. We had to start last year off looking for a new fly fishing adventure vehicle when ice claimed my trusty 4Runner. Over the last 11 months I built out a new Tundra with a Four Wheel Camper Project M. We love it, and are looking forward to many adventures in the future.

We call West Linn home, just across the river from the End of the Oregon Trail. I own a fly shop and spend my free time planning trips to new fisheries across the west.

Joel La Follette
OB 2053 yes, 2053

Attachments

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Ok, not a “new” member, but it’s been a long time since I’ve logged in, like several years. Life changes will do that. I’ve still been adventuring, but my focus has been on healing.

Remarried 4 years ago and my bride is my constant companion. We had to start last year off looking for a new fly fishing adventure vehicle when ice claimed my trusty 4Runner. Over the last 11 months I built out a new Tundra with a Four Wheel Camper Project M. We love it, and are looking forward to many adventures in the future.

We call West Linn home, just across the river from the End of the Oregon Trail. I own a fly shop and spend my free time planning trips to new fisheries across the west.

Joel La Follette
OB 2053 yes, 2053
Hallo Joel
Welcome back to OBO
Nice rig you got there
Gess it Will go along good with your new companion
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Joel La Follette
OB 2053 yes, 2053
Glad you have been able to come back from all your challenges.
You have a great looking rig there so, I hope you and your partner enjoy the travelling and of course the fly fishing.

All the best for the future from us in France.

Cheers Paul and Nicky

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Joel La Follette
OB 2053 yes, 2053
Hi Joel,

Welcome back!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Joel La Follette
OB 2053 yes, 2053
Welcome back to Overland Bound Joel
You will find lots has changed, so here are some updated links.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. NorthWest (AK WA ID OR)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound Shaun
A great local contact is
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is a very active meet-up in Livermore that meets monthly, they can be found on the map and calendar. @TrailHawkGuy is the organizer.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. West (HI CA NV)
App Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

I drive a 2017 Mitsubishi Pajero. I'm currently new to overlanding, transitioning from backpacking/camping.

Nice to meet you!
Welcome To Overland Bound Carlo
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
North America
App Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome To Overland Bound Tom
@Ethan N is a great contact in NJ, he runs a monthly meetup you might be interested in.
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)
App Tutorials
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®

LOYMAN

Rank II

Member I

Parañaque, Philippines
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Biana
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Loyman

Nice to meet you!
Welcome To Overland Bound Carlo
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
North America
App Tutorials
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Much appreciated Kent.