• HTML tutorial

Red Beard

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler I

Mexia, Texas
Member #

Red Beard - that is very kind of you.

If you haven’t already, please complete my 50 State Road Trip Questionnaire so I will have your contact info when I’m in your area. I use the completed questionnaires to meet up with the people you see with me in my videos!

Here is the link to the questionnaire which I hope you will complete - https://goo.gl/forms/ZopZP74rkYqGTBhh1

Thank you!
Done brother. I have been watching your Vlog for a while now.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Reactions: RedSoxRobbe

Marty clock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Rendon, Texas
Member #

Hello All!

I'm Ryan from Central Missouri. I currently have a 2013 Ford F-150 FX4. I would say I'm new to overlanding. Just a few local trips under my belt so far. I first heard about and got interested in the overlanding lifestyle after watching The Long Way Round and The Long Way Down series with Ewan McGreggor and his duel sport motorcycle adventures. I then found my way to Expedition Overland and became hooked. Anyway, here to learn and connect with this huge community! Safe travels everyone.

welcome. i have a red 2015 f150 fx4. new to this also. our first trip was big bend np in south west texas. it was great.

TheBoy12

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello,
My name is Jon. I live in Redding, CA. I love being outside. My girls are growing up camping. My daughter cried when I sold my Tacoma expedition build affectionately called "Daddy's Truck" to get our new 2013 Sequoia (we have a third child on the way the truck had to go, but we kept the 4runner).

Here is a list of rigs I have owned. I also rebuild and ride the heck out of 3 wheelers, particularly 250sx's.

1999 4runner SR5
2005 Toyota Tacoma Sport (I have a build page on tacomaworld)
2007 Toyota 4runner SR5
2013 Toyota Sequoia SR5

Trailers:
M101 A3
Custom 4x6 expo trailer
Little guy 4x5 Jeep Trailer (retired)
Little Guy 2 4x6 Jeep Trailer (retired)

Tacoma Build
upload_2017-7-8_23-3-40.png

Sequoia Build (just started this adventure on 6/20/2017)

Richard W

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

I'm from Huntington Beach in So Cal.
My rig is a "Bone stock" 2106 4runner Trail Premium. We call him Destroyer. (pics soon)
Zero overlanding experience. Unless you count camping/backpacking trips to far off places.
I feel as though overlanding is calling my name and I'm eager to get my son involved too. After that we my need to join forces on how to convince the wife :)

GA_Jeeper57

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Statesboro, GA, USA
Member #

New Member #6116 from South Georgia! My badge came in Friday, and then Saturday was time to outfit and explore. I'm already enjoying being a member of such a positive community, and receiving Overland wisdom just from reading previous posts!

Attachments

Red Beard

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler I

Mexia, Texas
Member #

Rig: 1990 Nissan Safari/Patrol GR Highroof LWB Wagon and 2014 Nissan Titan Pro-X4
Experience: Mild, occasionally I do off the grid camping and exploring. I haven't done any serious off-rock crawling.
Nice GR. Is it the TD42 or us it the "petrol" 2.8?
I have a 1991 GQ Patrol left hand drive at our other place in the Philippines. It has the TD42 in it that I have added a turbo to and turned the pump up on. Factory pto winch and cable lockers.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello,
My name is Jon. I live in Redding, CA. I love being outside. My girls are growing up camping. My daughter cried when I sold my Tacoma expedition build affectionately called "Daddy's Truck" to get our new 2013 Sequoia (we have a third child on the way the truck had to go, but we kept the 4runner).

Here is a list of rigs I have owned. I also rebuild and ride the heck out of 3 wheelers, particularly 250sx's.

1999 4runner SR5
2005 Toyota Tacoma Sport (I have a build page on tacomaworld)
2007 Toyota 4runner SR5
2013 Toyota Sequoia SR5

Trailers:
M101 A3
Custom 4x6 expo trailer
Little guy 4x5 Jeep Trailer (retired)
Little Guy 2 4x6 Jeep Trailer (retired)

Tacoma Build
View attachment 28482

Sequoia Build (just started this adventure on 6/20/2017)
Hey Jon and welcome to OB! Nice rig and setup you've got going on. Safe travels and enjoy the open road!

RickyJD

Rank II

Member I

Orlando, FL
First Name
Ricky
Last Name
Artes
Member #

Hello everyone, My name is Ricky and I am from Orlando FL and am enjoying the forum and have been enjoying the Overland lifestyle for some time. Planning many more trips and hopefully will run into some of you out there. Have many vehicles but mostly use our 2014 JKU Rubicon. Leaving for Colorado soon on a 2 week loop.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello everyone, My name is Ricky and I am from Orlando FL and am enjoying the forum and have been enjoying the Overland lifestyle for some time. Planning many more trips and hopefully will run into some of you out there. Have many vehicles but mostly use our 2014 JKU Rubicon. Leaving for Colorado soon on a 2-week loop.
Hey RickyJD - Nice rig and setup there! Safe travels man and enjoy that open road!

Reactions: RickyJD