First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Tyrrell
Member #

Welcome to the overland bound family
Hi everyone
I should introduce myself
My name is Bruce I live in the French Pyrenees .
Keen to meet up with other overland guys in Europe
Hi Bruce,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Look around here and you will find plenty of good information regarding overlanding. Also look at the upcoming meetups to meet other overlandrrs You will find them under Rally Points where you can filter by region. Attend if you like. And if you have an idea for a trip or meetup feel free to setup a RP. For preperation of your trips you will find plenty of POIs on the OB map.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Always happy to help.

Bjoern - currently on a trip in the UK
Thanks for the information

Abby_8f1d78

Rank I

Contributor III

Ohio, USA
First Name
Abby
Last Name
Whitehead
Hi! I’m Abby! My husband Wes, our 2 year old black lab, Camee, and I are from Dayton, Ohio and are new to overlanding, but not necessarily to camping, the outdoors or off-roading/4x4 (we just increased the size of our our mode of transportation from 4 wheelers to an actual vehicle). We have a 2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon…but don’t ask me about the build specifics. Other than the decked drawer system and the Agricover Outlander soft top bed cover I don’t know anything about anything that came with or that has since been added to our rig. I’m one of the least mechanically or vehicle minded people you will ever meet…but I want to change that as we get more into this new adventure! I’m excited to be here and look forward to learning!

IMG_3378.jpegIMG_3379.jpeg

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi! I’m Abby! My husband Wes, our 2 year old black lab, Camee, and I are from Dayton, Ohio and are new to overlanding, but not necessarily to camping, the outdoors or off-roading/4x4 (we just increased the size of our our mode of transportation from 4 wheelers to an actual vehicle). We have a 2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon…but don’t ask me about the build specifics. Other than the decked drawer system and the Agricover Outlander soft top bed cover I don’t know anything about anything that came with or that has since been added to our rig. I’m one of the least mechanically or vehicle minded people you will ever meet…but I want to change that as we get more into this new adventure! I’m excited to be here and look forward to learning!

View attachment 264660View attachment 264661
Hello Wes and Abby, welcome to Overland Bound.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

View attachment 264660View attachment 264661
Hallo Abby & Wes
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello everyone. My name is Josh and I don't have a rig just yet. On a waitlist for a new Tacoma. Looking forward to learning from all of ya. Currently living just north of Charlotte, NC, USA.
Hi Josh and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern