freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello everyone! James here. New to the overland community and am really exited to explore. Located in Beaverton, OR. Have a Go Rhino XRT rack with a hard top tent on an F150. Would love to see similar rigs and any suggestions on areas to explore. We did our first trip out to the Tillamook Forest.
Hello James, welcome to Overland Bound.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello everyone! James here. New to the overland community and am really exited to explore. Located in Beaverton, OR. Have a Go Rhino XRT rack with a hard top tent on an F150. Would love to see similar rigs and any suggestions on areas to explore. We did our first trip out to the Tillamook Forest.
Hi James and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo James
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings James, welcome to Overland Bound!

ranger54936

Rank I

Contributor II

Jefferson, GA, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Nichols
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4ZXB
Hey, everyone. My name is Alex and I live just outside of Athens, GA. I drive a 2020 Silverado 1500 Z71 with the Trail Boss 2" lift added after the factory. New to the overlanding world. Did a lot of camping when I was younger but looking forward to getting back out there. Always down to ride some dirt roads so hit me up.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey, everyone. My name is Alex and I live just outside of Athens, GA. I drive a 2020 Silverado 1500 Z71 with the Trail Boss 2" lift added after the factory. New to the overlanding world. Did a lot of camping when I was younger but looking forward to getting back out there. Always down to ride some dirt roads so hit me up.
Hello Alex, welcome to Overland Bound.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Alex
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Alex and welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings Alex, welcome to Overland Bound!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Welcome to the overland bound family
Hi everyone
I should introduce myself
My name is Bruce I live in the French Pyrenees .
Keen to meet up with other overland guys in Europe
Hi Bruce,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Look around here and you will find plenty of good information regarding overlanding. Also look at the upcoming meetups to meet other overlandrrs You will find them under Rally Points where you can filter by region. Attend if you like. And if you have an idea for a trip or meetup feel free to setup a RP. For preperation of your trips you will find plenty of POIs on the OB map.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Always happy to help.

Bjoern - currently on a trip in the UK