Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey very glad to be here. Huge fan of Michael and all he does! Been over-landing for quite a while. Have a couple rigs, 5th gen 4Runner and an FZJ80. Also camp with my m416 trailer. Hope to meet some of you on the trail.View attachment 198709
View attachment 198710
Welcome from Georgetown. If you're ever in the area, we'd enjoy seeing you at one of our monthly meets.

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone. My name is Matt, and I live in Central Ohio. I own 2021 Jeep Gladiator that I am setting up for some Overland adventures. Glad to join the community and I look forward to getting to know some new people!

I have a lot of camping and 4x4 experience. Sand and mud mostly, never tried rocks.
Welcome to Overland Bound Matt
I am also starting my Gladiator build.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland @James.Laidlaw
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: MGleim

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hi all, my name is Bill, and I'm from the Portland, OR metro area. I do a lot of Oregon exploring (here's a short video I made of trip last summer), and am hoping to do the WABDR in the next couple years.

The photo below is from the Painted Hills unit of the John Day Fossil Beds:
View attachment 198711

Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @jcgraves3 is your closest member representative.
To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).
Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.
Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.
Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.
Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.
Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.
Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.
Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.
Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Todd (@Scheinoha ), welcome from Oklahoma. We have had some meet ups in the DFW area so keep an eye out in the Meet ups link that Kent posted for any future meet up information.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

I am one of the SW Region Member Reps, so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Ringo6913

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Dymchurch
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Fisher
Member #

Hi everyone,

I'm Steve or Ringo if you want to use my nickname.

I run a TD5 DC Defender 2003 which has seen many incarnations over the almost 15 years I've owned it.

Experience wise I've done green laning, visited Wales to sample the mountains etc, travelled to France in my Defender for battlefield trips amongst other things.

Attachments

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi everyone,

I run a TD5 DC Defender 2003 which has seen many incarnations over the almost 15 years I've owned it.

Experience wise I've done green laning, visited Wales to sample the mountains etc, travelled to France in my Defender for battlefield trips amongst other things.
Hello Ringo, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone,

Welcome to Overland Bound Steve
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @professorpool
Your Regional Director is @Polaris Overland for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi I'm Mark, I'm from the Grand Rapids, MI area, and I have a 2018 Jeep JLUR. My experience is somewhere in the middle.

View attachment 198771
Welcome to Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland @James.Laidlaw

MGleim

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Franklin County, Ohio, United States
First Name
M
Last Name
Gleim
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound Matt
I am also starting my Gladiator build.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Thank you!

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello LR (@LRA ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. We have meet ups in the SA area so keep an eye out for the next one.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning.

Myself, @Iwata77, @Roots66, and @freak4life are all part of the SW Region Member Rep team, so if you have any questions let one of us know.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Todd (@Scheinoha ), welcome from Oklahoma. We have had some meet ups in the DFW area so keep an eye out in the Meet ups link that Kent posted for any future meet up information.

I am one of the SW Region Member Reps, so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.
Hello Jon, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi everyone. I’m from Page, AZ. I have an 08 fj and fixing up my M101 trailer.
Hello Gina
Welcome to the Overland Bound community
My name is Rich Anderssohn, I am your US Southwest member representative for Arizona
Here are some helpful links to get you started
U.S. SouthWest (AZ NM TX OK)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-routes-downloadable.29/?prefix_id=67
Map - Overland Bound
Welcome to Rally Point! - Overland Bound

Sam_Thrash1994

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Thrash
Member #

Hello everyone! My name is Sam and I recently move to Colorado Springs Colorado. I drive a new 2021 4Runner TRD Offroad. I am quite new to overlanding, but I have been camping/hiking/backpacking for years. Most of my time outdoors has been spent in Arkansas as I'm originally from northern Louisiana so I have a ton to learn about the mountains of Colorado, but I'm excited to start!