Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is Oliver Klink. I am based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
My overland rig (called Adrift) is built on a Ford F550, 2016 .
I am preparing for a trip that will take me to Labrador and Newfoundland. Waiting patiently for the Canadian border to reopenView attachment 193850

Looking forward to meeting you on a trail!

View attachment 193850
Welcome to Overland Bound Oliver
That's a beast of a rig
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello. I'm Steve, and I've recently moved to the Prescott, AZ area, and I look forward to doing some adventuring. A few weeks ago I bought a 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430. My wife says it looks like a mini-van, so I'll be fixing that soon. Years ago, I had an XJ that I had fun building and exploring the Wasatch Mountains in Utah, but it's been a while.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @freak4life

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone! I guess I'm the new guy.
My name is Zac. I'm originally from the central coast of CA (Nipomo to be exact) but moved to Walla Walla, WA about 4 years ago and purchased a house up here.
I grew up camping and wheeling with my dad and his '69 Bronco, so I'm no stranger to the outdoors/wheeling.
I've had many 4wd rigs, but currently I have a 2000 WJ. It's currently on a 4" lift and 35's.
I'm glad to be here and to learn!
Welcome to Overland Bound Zac
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: WJCampin

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Everyone! Long history of camping with Scouts as a kid and adult. I have a stock 2018 4Runner and very little off-road experience. I’m hoping to get advice from those who know and start replacing parts in the near future.....
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @FrankRoams (OC/SD)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I’m from Ohio, my rig Sleipnir is a 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 door. I have ridden Ophir Pass and the Table Mesa Trail most recently but planning to run plenty more very soon. I would love to meet up with other members and explore, my son would also love to join us, he’s only 2 but already obsessed.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland & @James.Laidlaw

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi, I’m Caleb, new to overlanding but not new to the outdoors.
Rig: 2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road, 2 inch lift
Experience: I’ve been hitting the trails every other weekend since November 2020. My RRT is a game changer.
Welcome To Overland Bound Caleb
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @NC-Trooper

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
My name is Oliver Klink. I am based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
My overland rig (called Adrift) is built on a Ford F550, 2016 .
I am preparing for a trip that will take me to Labrador and Newfoundland. Waiting patiently for the Canadian border to reopenView attachment 193850

Looking forward to meeting you on a trail!

View attachment 193850
Hello Oliver, welcome to the OB community, thanks for the pic.

Reactions: Kent R

jgall64

Rank 0

Contributor I

San Francisco, CA, USA
First Name
Jaryd
Last Name
Gallant
Hi everyone!
This is Kevin, my 2014 Subaru Forester 2.5L. He's basically stock except for the Falken Wildpeak A/T tires.
I live in the Bay Area, and I am a complete novice to overlanding. I did some driving around on unpaved roads in Capital Reef, some BLM stuff in the snow, and the Bonneville Salt Flats; but I am looking for somewhat more challenging overlanding with camping.
IMG_6413.jpeg

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi everyone!
This is Kevin, my 2014 Subaru Forester 2.5L. He's basically stock except for the Falken Wildpeak A/T tires.
I live in the Bay Area, and I am a complete novice to overlanding. I did some driving around on unpaved roads in Capital Reef, some BLM stuff in the snow, and the Bonneville Salt Flats; but I am looking for somewhat more challenging overlanding with camping.
View attachment 193875
Hello Jaryd, welcome to the OB community.

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Hello Overland Bound Community!

Let me start by saying how thrilled I am to be part of this group! I grew-up camping as a kid. And I guess I’d say my first “overland trip” was with my grandfather when I was younger. He took a kid from OK to the mountains of CO, to Yellowstone National Park (WY), and into the Badlands (SD). Over the past few years, my family and I have been exploring other parts of the county (TX, OK, MO, AR, NM, CO) on solo adventures, but it is nice to become part of a community now.

Base Camp: Fort Worth, TX
Rig: 2020 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Set-up: New Project with Big Plans
Off-Road: Some experience but always learning
Welcome from NE Oklahoma

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello I’m Nick new to the forum.

I’m one of the few Honda Element owners on here but there are some very cool project I think I can adapt to my project. Look forward to talk too y’all.
Welcome To Overland Bound Nick
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone!
View attachment 193875
Welcome to Overland Bound Kevin
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

DMStrength1

Rank V

Explorer I

Athens, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM4EDF
Greetings! I am Dale and I am from East Tn around the door of the Cherokee National Forest. I have had my 2016 Jeep JKU for about a year and just getting into overlanding. I’m excited about this new resource and meeting more people in the community!

Attachments

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Greetings! I am Dale and I am from East Tn around the door of the Cherokee National Forest. I have had my 2016 Jeep JKU for about a year and just getting into overlanding. I’m excited about this new resource and meeting more people in the community!
Hello Dale, welcome to the OB community.

sreedf

Rank II

Enthusiast I

NYC, NY, USA
First Name
sutton
Last Name
fanlo
Member #

Hello all! My name is Sutton and I just picked up a pretty kitted out rig as building wasn't really an option as I am a bit of a nomad with the WFH craze given the past year (will eventually be in NYC area). Novice Overlander but always had a car obsession while loving the outdoors, so why not combine them! Meet Rosie the Raptor!

Attachments

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hello all! My name is Sutton and I just picked up a pretty kitted out rig as building wasn't really an option as I am a bit of a nomad with the WFH craze given the past year (will eventually be in NYC area). Novice Overlander but always had a car obsession while loving the outdoors, so why not combine them! Meet Rosie the Raptor!
Welcome to the crew! Looks like a great setup!

Reactions: Kent R and sreedf

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Sutton, welcome to the OB community.

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Well, from one Dale (in Arizona), to another, Welcome!