Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Everyone,

My name is Krista and my husband's name is Adam. We are from Northeast Florida and drive a 1992 Range Rover Classic. We are overlanding novices, that love being outside and are looking forward to new adventures.
Welcome To Overland Bound Krista & Adam.
I like the forum name.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Cendee & @radwelder
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Magic Mike

Art A

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Breckenridge, CO, USA
First Name
Arthur
Last Name
Albin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
NA
Hello,

I found my way here from YouTube. I kept seeing videos with Overlanding content.

I live in Breckenridge, CO and own a 2016 Toyota Tacoma. I have limited off-road vehicle experience. I have decades of wilderness travel, hiking, climbing and ski touring experience. To date, I use my Tacoma for backcountry access, reaching a remote trailheads in possible poor weather or road conditions. I would like to improve my vehicular related skills and preparedness.

Hopefully, I will meet new friends in thThe process.

Here is a picture of my truck.

Attachments

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
New Members here in Oregon. Enjoy camping, fishing and spending time with familyView attachment 161039
Welcome,
I am the Northwest Director. @Munga Brown is your closest Member Representative.
Check out the Rally Point and Member map to find people and activities close to you. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact myself or @Munga Brown.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

HulseyFamily

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate III

Washington County, Oregon, United States
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Hulsey
Member #

New Members here in Oregon. Enjoy camping, fishing and spending time with familyView attachment 161039
Welcome,
I am the Northwest Director. @Munga Brown is your closest Member Representative.
Check out the Rally Point and Member map to find people and activities close to you. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact myself or @Munga Brown.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound
Having Difficulties getting on Maps and rally points. Do I need to change something in settings or something else? Please advise thank you

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,

I found my way here from YouTube. I kept seeing videos with Overlanding content.

I live in Breckenridge, CO and own a 2016 Toyota Tacoma. I have limited off-road vehicle experience. I have decades of wilderness travel, hiking, climbing and ski touring experience. To date, I use my Tacoma for backcountry access, reaching a remote trailheads in possible poor weather or road conditions. I would like to improve my vehicular related skills and preparedness.

Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
Telegram; OLB - Colorado
RM FB; Overland Bound - Rocky Mountain
The closest Member Representative is @the_runn4r & @Neal A. Tew
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.

Red Ox Overland

Rank IV

Pathfinder III

Olympic mtns, WA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Modispacher
Member #

Hola,
I’ve been lurking this site along with ih8mud for a couple years and figured these are both great overland communities and along with general off-road.
I’ve been overlanding for about 6 years and this is my second dedicated overland build. I’m finally back here in Washington state and glad to see so many others out here enjoying it. I’m in the Olympic Peninsula area and I am running a 96 80 series. I’ll see you guys out on the trails.

Attachments

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hello,

Hello Arthur! Welcome from Denver. Hope to see you soon out on the trails, I want to explore more the area around Breckenridge soon!

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hi All,

My name is Rich and I’m located about 15 miles north of Denver, CO

Rig is a Colorado ZR2. I’m new to the overland community and 4wheeling. I spent a lot of my years before on water cooled VW’s. The exact opposite of any sort of lift.

Stoked to start new adventures. Looking forward to interacting with the community and meeting cool new people.
Hi Rich! Welcome from Denver. I wanted to take a closer look the ZR2 for a while, how do you like it?

SD4STER

Rank 0

Contributor I

San Diego
First Name
Antonio
Last Name
Olaes
Hi everyone!
My name is Antonio or Tony for short. Im glad that Im able to join this forum and soon to be a member of Overland Bound. I have my 2017 SJ Forester that Im starting to work on. Me and my wife loves the outdoor. Looking forward to meet you guys. Thank you.

BurgundyBanditX

Rank II

Contributor III

Iselin, Woodbridge Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Wolfram
Member #

New member here! I'm from New Jersey. I've been offroading for a while now and finally setting up my first overland trip on part of the TNJT. I have a 2013 Nissan Xterra Pro4X and I am going with a couple of my Jeep buddies.

Attachments

xplrvr3

Rank I

Member I

Orange, CA
First Name
Vittorio
Last Name
Roggero
Member #

Hi all!! I’m Vittorio from Orange County, CA. Just got the new Jeep and I have been working hard on updating some older gear. This is my 2nd Jeep and long ago I had an Isuzu Trooper. So I have a little bit of experience and not total novice however it may appear. Happy to be part of this group.View attachment 161255View attachment 161255

Last edited:

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Hi Everyone,

My name is Krista and my husband's name is Adam. We are from Northeast Florida and drive a 1992 Range Rover Classic. We are overlanding novices, that love being outside and are looking forward to new adventures.
Welcome to both of you. Don’t worry, you guys will gain experience with each trip. You will learn what works and what don’t. You will find out what gear is needed and what is not. Just enjoy each experience. I hope to hear about your future adventures.

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Hi everyone!
My name is Antonio or Tony for short. Im glad that Im able to join this forum and soon to be a member of Overland Bound. I have my 2017 SJ Forester that Im starting to work on. Me and my wife loves the outdoor. Looking forward to meet you guys. Thank you.
Hey Antonio, Welcome to the crew. You live in a great place for adventure, I was born and raised in San Diego. I loved exploring Anza Boreago.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all!! I’m Vittorio from Orange County, CA. Just got the new Jeep and I have been working hard on updating some older gear. This is my 2nd Jeep and long ago I had an Isuzu Trooper. So I have a little bit of experience and not total novice however it may appear. Happy to be part of this group.View attachment 161255View attachment 161255
Welcome to Overland Bound Vittorio.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD)

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member here! I'm from New Jersey. I've been offroading for a while now and finally setting up my first overland trip on part of the TNJT. I have a 2013 Nissan Xterra Pro4X and I am going with a couple of my Jeep buddies.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @diabetiktaco
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova