Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello. I’m Sean member # 20710, I joined back in October 2019 at Overland Expo East and finally have some time to introduce myself. I have a 2019 Toyota Tacoma Off Road. Nothing special about it yet but hopefully soon I can do some things to it. I’m from a small town in Wisconsin and really enjoy the Overlanding community especially Overland Expo. Hope I’m posting this in the right place lol. View attachment 147429
Welcome to Overland Bound

Reactions: Spadi_5 and Kent R

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hi there!
Blake from Shawnee OK, active duty nurse currently stationed in Oceanside CA, so we are loving all the adventure opportunities out here (prior to COVID-19, that is). Primary rig is a 2001 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4 with a rooftop tent on the way, but we'll take the kids out in our 2013 Subaru Outback sometimes if it's an easy excursion. Offroading, camping, and hiking are our favorite activities, and we've been getting into kayaking recently. Overlanding experience is moderate, but no long/extended trips under my belt yet. Excited to be part of the community!
View attachment 147424
Welcome to Overland Bound, I am one of your U.S. West member representatives. if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike, or you can contact @Barclay or @Frank Martinez, who are based out of southern California. You can also contact our Regional Director @Narbob if the need arises.

Make sure to browse the New member threads for some great information that will help you navigate the Overland Bound website. Also make sure to keep an eye on Rally Points and the member calendar for upcoming trail runs. local meetups and trainings.

I look forward to meeting out on the trail...

Mike

Reactions: Kent R

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hi everyone. Signed up a while ago, but never posted. Probably because I'm always nervous about if I'm actually going to belong in a group because I have something definitely different than the vast majority of yall.
This is a 2014 Scion xB. If anyone is from Australia, you may recognize this as the Toyota Rukus. Fairly small and only 2WD. This pic is before I lifted it.
I'm in Nebraska, so have to travel a lot for most of my adventures. It's typically just around the middle states so far.
If you go by the definition in the first post of this thread as overlanding being "vehicle dependent travel", I've been doing it off an on with mostly small 2WDs. Usually build out the hatch area to camp in.
View attachment 147398

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello Everyone I'm Mustafa

Name : Mustafa / مصطفى
Current Vehicle : Ford F-150 XLT 2018 Sport

View attachment 147391

Overland Experience: No Experience at all
But i love Overlanding and always want to drive my vehicle Through Europe , so I would be glad to have experience from all members here
Cheers...

BRM88

Rank 0

Contributor I

Calgary, AB, Canada
First Name
Bill
Last Name
GAVIN Dunbar
Hey Community!
Call me Bill...
Great to be here, I run a '07 Jeep Liberty out of Calgary, Alberta Canada...Always looking to explore and learn new things. Mostly I am interested in getting off the tarmac and getting to a view well worth the climb, ideally with some challenging terrain and finishing the day with a little camping. I'm not much for off road parks more than a couple times, mostly as it saddens me for our sport/activity to see much litter about :cry:... that being said I don't often turn down an invite to one, and it feels good to haul some garbage out in the Trasharoo lol!
Couple things about me:
- My nationality is Australian, I moved to Canada in 2013 and am working on Citizenship.
- I love Hockey and am a mad SJ Sharks Fan
- I love snowboarding in Winter, camping and overland in Summer and when it's too cold to camp but too warm to ride; I like playing Witcher 3, Fallout 4, and binge-watching netflix.
- For crust; I am a proud Southwire Canada Leader
..::BIG RED MACHINE::..
That's ma gurl.jpg

NESIA_TOVA

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Tullahoma, TN, USA
First Name
Leslie
Last Name
Cappama
Member #

Hi from middle Tennessee, have enjoyed watching overland bound on YouTube and finally decided to get a membership. Just need to get it activated lol. My wife passed away a little over a year ago so I have 2 awesome children that enjoy getting out and exploring in one of the vehicles. Right now most of our trips are day trips however we are looking at getting out for longer periods. We have a 2016 jeep wrangler unlimited black bear edition and a 2012 Nissan pathfinder.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi from middle Tennessee, have enjoyed watching overland bound on YouTube and finally decided to get a membership. Just need to get it activated lol. My wife passed away a little over a year ago so I have 2 awesome children that enjoy getting out and exploring in one of the vehicles. Right now most of our trips are day trips however we are looking at getting out for longer periods. We have a 2016 jeep wrangler unlimited black bear edition and a 2012 Nissan pathfinder.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo East is this October. About EAST — Overland Expo®
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u @BlueLineOverland
Overland Expo east is in October;
About EAST — Overland Expo®

Reactions: Magic Mike

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Community!
Call me Bill...
Great to be here, I run a '07 Jeep Liberty out of Calgary, Alberta Canada...Always looking to explore and learn new things. Mostly I am interested in getting off the tarmac and getting to a view well worth the climb, ideally with some challenging terrain and finishing the day with a little camping. I'm not much for off road parks more than a couple times, mostly as it saddens me for our sport/activity to see much litter about :cry:... that being said I don't often turn down an invite to one, and it feels good to haul some garbage out in the Trasharoo lol!
Couple things about me:
- My nationality is Australian, I moved to Canada in 2013 and am working on Citizenship.
- I love snowboarding in Winter, camping and overland in Summer and when it's too cold to camp but too warm to ride; I like playing Witcher 3, Fallout 4, and binge-watching netflix.
View attachment 147557
Welcome to Overland Bound!
Don't hesitate to contact the closest Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Montana Carl

Check out the Overland Expo happening in Loveland CO this August;
About MOUNTAIN WEST — Overland Expo®

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Will J. here in Houston, Texas. I've been offroading my whole life and just learned about the whole overland community. Looking to get started on a few trips next year to spend some father time with my boys. I just switched up vehicles from a superduty to a gladiator. Let the build begin.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982.

About MOUNTAIN WEST — Overland Expo®

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Everybody!

Rig: 1990 Isuzu Trooper
Experience: I’m definitely a beginner, however, most definitely a wandering traveler. I work for the Forest Service during the summer months and travel to new unexplored (for my part that is) places, people and things. My end state is to eventually do the Pan American Highway, but know I have a lot to learn about my vehicle and overlanding before I embark on that journey. Here to learn, but more importantly to adventure with my rig and people who share that same zest for life.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Neal A. Tew

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Hi. I am Dimitri Raptis and I am quite new to Overlanding.

View attachment 147495

I am based in London, UK

I have a VW Touareg V8 Petrol 2005

Best wishes

Dimitri
Hey Dimitri, Welcome to the Crew. Thats a nice setup you got there. Love all of the awning coverage you have.

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Hey Community!
Call me Bill...
Couple things about me:
View attachment 147557
Welcome to Overland Bound Bill. I look forward to reading about your trips.

Dimitri_Raptis

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
First Name
Dimitri
Last Name
Raptis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hey Community!
Call me Bill...
Couple things about me:
View attachment 147557

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Will J. here in Houston, Texas. I've been offroading my whole life and just learned about the whole overland community. Looking to get started on a few trips next year to spend some father time with my boys. I just switched up vehicles from a superduty to a gladiator. Let the build begin.