Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey, I'm Eduardo Mascarello!

Rig: 1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Experience: Beginner

I'm a 39 years old, lawyer, married, dad with great interest in taking your 5 year old son to experience and value a outdoor life. I believe that the best method is to teach by example.
Welcome to the OB community Eduardo. Teaching by example is the best. Get that little guy out there as often as you can.

Firewater

Rank 0

Contributor I

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Mauceri
Hi everyone! My name is Matt and a big lover of the outdoors here. I used to be a huge backpacker, rock climber, and mountain biker. But life threw me two curve balls that are now 2 and 4 years old and I don't get out like I used to.
So I'm more of a basecamper now, but miss the solitude of far off places.... So we have been exploring the unpaved world around us trying to get as far from people as possible.
I drive a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Polar Edition. It's stock except some interior add ons and a light bar. I'm not looking to do difficult trails right now, just seeking interesting, beautiful, and remote camping spots.
Looking forward to reading trip reports and coming up with ideas for our own adventures.
IMG_20200125_214736_033.jpg

Super_Duty

Rank IV

Influencer II

TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Ryl
Member #

Hi,
Im Mike from south central texas,
I just bought a 2002 f-250 4x4 , that im building up for off road
I have gone camping with my family often while growing up in a small rural town in northwest ohio
My life has been a big adventure but i want to see more roads that are less traveled
Big bend national forest looks great to me, pikes peak, and alaska etc.

Here is my project truck...View attachment 127101
my project update ,
i am still getting things done on this truck, it now has a factory re-manufactured motor sitting in it
the spark plugs are sitting in a re-manufactured head and wont be prone to blowing plugs,
and the oil pressure is better at the top of the engine due to a re-designed oil pump
ill fill in details later and more pics
But the most awesome news is
it has been confirmed that the front axle is not a dana 50 like i was worried about due to some bieng dana 50's that year 2002
but i have a dana 60 front axle.
i am having the front axle vaccuum lines deleted in favor of warn mannual locking hubs and the outer axles are bieng replaced with 35 spline chrome alloy stubs to match the 35 spline center differential of the dana 60!
im very excited and am looking forward to driving it again

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone, I'm new here (obviously). I don't have a set-up yet for overlanding, but I'm here to learn what everyone has to offer. Looking forward to when my wife is out of school and we can start.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Reactions: KA7USA and kdm42089

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone! My name is Matt and a big lover of the outdoors here. I used to be a huge backpacker, rock climber, and mountain biker. But life threw me two curve balls that are now 2 and 4 years old and I don't get out like I used to.
So I'm more of a basecamper now, but miss the solitude of far off places.... So we have been exploring the unpaved world around us trying to get as far from people as possible.
I drive a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Polar Edition. It's stock except some interior add ons and a light bar. I'm not looking to do difficult trails right now, just seeking interesting, beautiful, and remote camping spots.
Looking forward to reading trip reports and coming up with ideas for our own adventures.
View attachment 137928
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @HappyOurOverlanding

@The Lone Overlander Runs a local meet-up in Las Vegas

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Hello, We are Dave & Michelle, and are located on Camano Island, WA. We have many years of exploring the back-country and our main vehicle for exploring off road is a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ). We also travel in a Jeep Commander, Mega Cab Ram Dually, Motorhome or Harley depending on the adventure.

4son8ur

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Midwest City, Ok.
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Berry
Member #

Rig: 2020 Jeep JT Sport
Experience: Have always been into Hiking, Hunting, Fishing but have been out of it for awhile looking to get back into the outdoors....so we shall see.

Attachments

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Rig: 2020 Jeep JT Sport
Experience: Have always been into Hiking, Hunting, Fishing but have been out of it for awhile looking to get back into the outdoors....so we shall see.
Welcome from Tulsa!
We have an Oklahoma sub-forum for more local chit chat Oklahoma overlanders where ya at?

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Scott (@OneGreenMachine ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.