Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Thank you. No those are the Rugged Ridge A/T Flat Fender Flares. They are not very expensive and have held up well. Also if I hit my fender on anything it will just pop off and not cause body damage like some metal ones will.
Will have to check those out. My DV8 fenders have started to rust pretty badly, thanks to the mid-atlantic weather and road conditions, and I was thinking about going back to stock fenders to not have to deal with that again. The Rugged Ride AT's look nice. They fit stock mounting locations?

Reactions: Cendee

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Will have to check those out. My DV8 fenders have started to rust pretty badly, thanks to the mid-atlantic weather and road conditions, and I was thinking about going back to stock fenders to not have to deal with that again. The Rugged Ride AT's look nice. They fit stock mounting locations?
Yes... The hardest part of putting them on was getting the stock fenders off.

Reactions: sabjku

Bucksoverland

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Doylestown, PA 18902, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Turner
Member #

Good Morning,

I am excited to finally join you guys. I have been slowly building my 2015 Jeep for over landing. I fell in love with the idea the middle of last year and have had a blast exploring Utah after living here my entire life. I cant wait to get to know you guys and kick off the weekend at the Winter 4X4 Jamboree in Hurricane Utah.
Welcome. Love the setup on your rig!

Reactions: Cendee

BlueLineOverland

Local Expert, Arkansas USA

Experimenter II

Ozark Arkansas
First Name
Mason
Last Name
Berry
Member #

Aww thank you. How's the off roading and camping out your way? Utah is pretty amazing but I want to explore.
I'm pretty biased. The Ozark National Forest has some of the best trails in the country. If you're ever out this way hit me up we can show you some pretty awesome trails!!! I work for the sheriffs office so I know all the good places!