Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Good Morning,

I am excited to finally join you guys. I have been slowly building my 2015 Jeep for over landing. I fell in love with the idea the middle of last year and have had a blast exploring Utah after living here my entire life. I cant wait to get to know you guys and kick off the weekend at the Winter 4X4 Jamboree in Hurricane Utah.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good Morning,

I am excited to finally join you guys. I have been slowly building my 2015 Jeep for over landing. I fell in love with the idea the middle of last year and have had a blast exploring Utah after living here my entire life. I cant wait to get to know you guys and kick off the weekend at the Winter 4X4 Jamboree in Hurricane Utah.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

If you are going to the Jamboree please drop by our booth, easy to recognize with he Overland Bound Base Camp flag flying.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-trip-planning.21/

If you have any questions message your Regional Director or Representative they are there to help.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/overland-bound-regions.5928/

Reactions: Cendee

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Good Morning,

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Jeep. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Jeep. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.
Thank you. I have had fun learning and building the last 6 months. Cant wait for spring to get here.

Reactions: Chadlyb

TRED LYT

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Laguna Beach, CA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Sherman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZPJ
Welcome to the family from Laguna Beach, CA! Looks like you’re off to a great start. Our son has a 2014 Rubicon. His stock tires don’t look like yours. Did you lift your rig and put bigger tires on it? Also, Gobi rack on the roof?

Reactions: Cendee

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Welcome to the family from Laguna Beach, CA! Looks like you’re off to a great start. Our son has a 2014 Rubicon. His stock tires don’t look like yours. Did you lift your rig and put bigger tires on it? Also, Gobi rack on the roof?
Thanks for the welcome. I do have a 2.5" lift with 35" Cooper STT Pro tires on my jeep. My rack is the LOD sliding roof rack. I like to go topless in the summer and fall so this allows me to keep my RTT on with my top off.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Wow! That's a really good looking setup Cendee. I like it....very clean, as in not overly done up. Are those stock fenders that are trimmed?
Thank you. No those are the Rugged Ridge A/T Flat Fender Flares. They are not very expensive and have held up well. Also if I hit my fender on anything it will just pop off and not cause body damage like some metal ones will.

Reactions: sabjku