Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Voth
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Are you all ready for Bad Kissingen? It will certainly be a great event. I am looking forward to it and will arrive there on Wednesday around noon.

@NotGumby Rick, so I will be on the road a little earlier than you, too early to ride together, but maybe it will work out on the way back!

@Robert OB 33/48 You will write in the Whatsapp group, which place you have finally chosen for all of us on Tuesday, I guess?

See you in BK,
Bjoern
Looking forward to seeing you there. I’ll text if we get underway earlier.

Rick

Reactions: El-Dracho

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Voth
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Are you all ready for Bad Kissingen? It will certainly be a great event. I am looking forward to it and will arrive there on Wednesday around noon.

@NotGumby Rick, so I will be on the road a little earlier than you, too early to ride together, but maybe it will work out on the way back!

@Robert OB 33/48 You will write in the Whatsapp group, which place you have finally chosen for all of us on Tuesday, I guess?

See you in BK,
Bjoern
Yes will do so.
Sven is arriving today and will scout the battlefield.
Hehe.
Me sd the cavalry will arrive tomorrow and together we will hold the hill if that is allowed.
Thanks Rob. See you there!

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
It was a great event and I am pleased to metup with you all. Thank you, everyone, for making it a great time and thank you for all the good conversation. A great community!

I hope everyone made it home safely. To all of you who are still on the road or will be going back later, I wish you a safe trip home.

See you soon!
Bjoern

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

We are home again and thank you all for the superb week/weekend.
It was great to be on the hill again.

We did meet up with loads of people. Our neighbours that kept spots for us. The old Mathias that came with his Troopy and had so many stories to tell.
All the Ob members, but also all the people who we talked to.
I think we will greet the new members that are joined us this weekend and who will join us maybe in the future.

Thank you.

landyandy4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Hebden Bridge, UK
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Healey
Member #

yes excellent weekend thanks all see you all in the next one ,sadly i didn't get more time off so had to go home problem was i missed the ferry, there was a crash 40 miles away and i got stuck there in traffic for 3 hours , well i did see it sail away tho .

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
yes excellent weekend thanks all see you all in the next one ,sadly i didn't get more time off so had to go home problem was i missed the ferry, there was a crash 40 miles away and i got stuck there in traffic for 3 hours , well i did see it sail away tho .
It was nice to meet you, Andrew. Keep in touch!

Reactions: landyandy4x4