US West Meet and Greet in Temecula/Murrieta CA

• HTML tutorial

Who would like a meet and greet in the city of Temecula or Murrieta, CA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joseph Gaitan

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winchester, CA
Member #

Who would like a meet and greet in the city of Temecula or Murrieta, CA? Leave a message below and we can select a location, time and date to meet on a weekend. Or you can DM as well.

I haven't seen one yet, but if there is one please let me know about it! :)

Attachments

Reactions: Jacob Cline

Mojavewanderer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Hemet, CA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Caldon
Member #

We have an Inland Empire group that is active and meets every month. The next meetup is Saturday, the 29th in Riverside, see the Inland Empire thread, there is a calendar of events for 2019. There are some great people in the group, and we have a lot of fun. That being said, I’d be interested in a Temecula meetup. I’m in Hemet, so Temecula is close by.

Joseph Gaitan

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winchester, CA
Member #

We have an Inland Empire group that is active and meets every month. The next meetup is Saturday, the 29th in Riverside, see the Inland Empire thread, there is a calendar of events for 2019. There are some great people in the group, and we have a lot of fun. That being said, I’d be interested in a Temecula meetup. I’m in Hemet, so Temecula is close by.
Thanks for the info! I noticed the group and looks like a nice group as well. I might check it out one of these days. Definitely looking to build one up that is closer. I figured Murrieta or Temecula would be awesome. I've seen so many 4Runners, Tacomas and Jeeps in the city so there got to be some more folks interested. I've been to a few in OC via OC Overland, they are great! But it's a trek.

Perhaps we can build upon this thread and once we have 10-15 folks interested we can then address a location to meet!

For those interested: Please leave a comment below so I know how many are truly interested.

Last edited:

Jacob Cline

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Temecula, CA, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Cline
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Tan F150
Thanks for the info! I noticed the group and looks like a nice group as well. I might check it out one of these days. Definitely looking to build one up that is closer. I figured Murrieta or Temecula would be awesome. I've seen so many 4Runners, Tacomas and Jeeps in the city so there got to be some more folks interested. I've been to a few in OC via OC Overland, they are great! But it's a trek.

Perhaps we can build upon this thread and once we have 10-15 folks interested we can then address a location to meet!

For those interested: Please leave a comment below so I know how many are truly interested.
I’m interested let’s do it

Reactions: Joseph Gaitan

Carlos M.

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Murrieta, California
First Name
Carlos
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I live in murrieta I'll join the group

Justin Martinez

Rank VI
Launch Member

Inventor III

Murrieta, CA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Who would like a meet and greet in the city of Temecula or Murrieta, CA? Leave a message below and we can select a location, time and date to meet on a weekend. Or you can DM as well.

I haven't seen one yet, but if there is one please let me know about it! :)
IMG_7884.JPG

I’m interested! Based in Murrieta
My dad’s 2000 WJ and custom trailer
My 2007 JKU

Joseph Gaitan

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winchester, CA
Member #

Excellent! I think we got quite a few folks interested. Well, we can try and meet 3 weeks from today? How does March 2nd, 2019 sound?

Date: March 2nd, 2019
Intazza: http://intazza.com
Address: 38860 Sky Canyon Dr Bldg B, Murrieta, CA 92562

Please confirm

TJ Cyn n Mic

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Kingman, Mohave County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Mic
Last Name
Sebastian
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Excellent! I think we got quite a few folks interested. Well, we can try and meet 3 weeks from today? How does March 2nd, 2019 sound?

Date: March 2nd, 2019
Intazza: http://intazza.com
Address: 38860 Sky Canyon Dr Bldg B, Murrieta, CA 92562

Please confirm
We will be there.

Reactions: Joseph Gaitan

Jacob Cline

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Temecula, CA, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Cline
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Tan F150
Awesome that’s good to hear and I unfortunately don’t have Facebook, will we still be able to get notifications on what’s going through this thread?