Launch Member

Explorer I

Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Kelley
Member #

Just updated the Android app and noticed the map base layer icons don't appear to be correct. I will attach a screenshot of it so it's easy to see what I mean. I'm fairly certain a Facebook icon shouldn't be a base layer representation. Just thought I'd let someone know.

Attachments

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Waiting on reply........Aint forgot ya.

Jim
We are looking into this now. Can you delete/reinstall and let us know if the problem persisted. We are trying to determine if it is an asset folder permission issue specific to Android. Thank you!

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Just updated the Android app and noticed the map base layer icons don't appear to be correct. I will attach a screenshot of it so it's easy to see what I mean. I'm fairly certain a Facebook icon shouldn't be a base layer representation. Just thought I'd let someone know.
Seemingly random question - do you happen to have (or ever had) the Bronco Nation app installed?

Scott_Milk

Rank IV
Launch Member

Explorer I

First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Kelley
Member #

Seemingly random question - do you happen to have (or ever had) the Bronco Nation app installed?
And I have never had the bronco national app

Reactions: Michael

Scott_Milk

Rank IV
Launch Member

Explorer I

First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Kelley
Member #

Waiting on reply........Aint forgot ya.

Jim
We are looking into this now. Can you delete/reinstall and let us know if the problem persisted. We are trying to determine if it is an asset folder permission issue specific to Android. Thank you!
Ok I just uninstalled and reinstalled and now it's fixed.