Making the EXPLORING ELEMENTS DODGE RAM my Home - BUILD THREAD

• HTML tutorial

Down2Mob

Rank IV

Traveler I

Chandler, Arizona
Member #

Hello everyone! I am very excited to say that at this years Overland Expo West I bought the Exploring Elements Dodge Ram. I just quit my job this week and am about to head off on a big adventure across the US, Canada, and Alaska. I am spending the next month or so getting the truck dialed in, selling the last of my possessions, and preparing for life on the road. I am documenting everything on Youtube and Instagram as well @ Down2Mob. I will also post my updates to the camper, and the truck in this thread!

Reactions: TerryD and MazeVX

Down2Mob

Rank IV

Traveler I

Chandler, Arizona
Member #

Here are a few pics of the rig from when Bryon had it

in 2014 it was in Sema Show and has since been on many magazine covers and shoots

I am honored to now own this Beast!!

Last edited:

Down2Mob

Rank IV

Traveler I

Chandler, Arizona
Member #

congrats. Ive seen that rig first hand a few times... cant wait to see what you do with it...
Way cool! I have done a lot to it so far. New dometic fridge, new sink, Up/Down onboard air system, TONS of LED lights, setting up the cockpit with CB radio, GPS, Dashcam, switch panel w/ relays for the lights, satellite radio, going to 35" mud terrains, and tons of other details! I will have videos of all this, to come.

For now, checkout my other episodes on youtube with the truck!

69machguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nunya, USA
First Name
Wally
Last Name
Kunz
The YouTube link is not working for some reason. Please tell us what title we should search to find you on YouTube directly thanks