Lurking for a while, its time to finally post.

• HTML tutorial

Natchez

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Chesapeake, VA, USA
Member #

I have been bouncing from forum to forum, page to page, app to app for the last couple months gathering ideas, and inspiration.

I recently purchased a new to me 2016 Silverado, Crew Cab. 4wd. Loved the thought of a land cruiser or 4runner but I really needed a pickup. Maybe one of those will come in the future.

Mods done in the past two weeks since purchase:
Push Button Tailgate drop with DeeZee easy drop
6" light bar reverse lights
GM upfitter switch panel
30" Dual Beam Light bar behind the grill.
Line-x bed liner.

Mods to come:
2" leveling kit and A/T when new tires are needed (truck only has 16k on it now)
Chopped and Line-x'd Racks
DIY Solar shower (will post step by step)
Front and rear bumpers
Etc, Etc.

Thanks for having me.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

I have been bouncing from forum to forum, page to page, app to app for the last couple months gathering ideas, and inspiration.

I recently purchased a new to me 2016 Silverado, Crew Cab. 4wd. Loved the thought of a land cruiser or 4runner but I really needed a pickup. Maybe one of those will come in the future.

Mods done in the past two weeks since purchase:
Push Button Tailgate drop with DeeZee easy drop
6" light bar reverse lights
GM upfitter switch panel
30" Dual Beam Light bar behind the grill.
Line-x bed liner.

Mods to come:
2" leveling kit and A/T when new tires are needed (truck only has 16k on it now)
Chopped and Line-x'd Racks
DIY Solar shower (will post step by step)
Front and rear bumpers
Etc, Etc.

Thanks for having me.
Hi, Natchez and welcome to OB. Nice Rig! Safe travels man and enjoy the open road!

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. Glad you decided to post. Lots of Overlanders using full size higs in the OB community.

Lead K9

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Franklin Park, Illinois
First Name
Lead
Last Name
Dog
Member #

Welcome from the Windy City! As with others, I can't wait to read about your adventures for inspiration.

Where are you from? I always like to get a general idea where the poster lives as it gives me an idea of why that person might have outfitted the vehicle a particular way or better explain the terrain that person encounters. Plus its pretty cool to see that we are communicating from places all over the world!