Stony point, ny
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Cirrilla
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2RMS
Iv got a some passed routes mapped out. I might be able to send a link from Gaia later today. It’s mostly just dirt roads. Some Delaware River lookouts. There’s one spot that requires 4low and even a locker depending on the vehicle. When I was there a few weeks ago, a lot was still closed. Every gate that could be closed, was closed. But then again, there was a foot of snow on the ground. It always closes for winter but it might be closed because of covid too. Not sure

Reactions: Dusther210

Dusther210

Rank VI

Influencer I

Oakland, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Helms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2UNH
Iv got a some passed routes mapped out. I might be able to send a link from Gaia later today. It’s mostly just dirt roads. Some Delaware River lookouts. There’s one spot that requires 4low and even a locker depending on the vehicle. When I was there a few weeks ago, a lot was still closed. Every gate that could be closed, was closed. But then again, there was a foot of snow on the ground. It always closes for winter but it might be closed because of covid too. Not sure
We still talking about NJ? You got my attention...

tacoclifford

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Stony point, ny
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Cirrilla
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2RMS
I don’t know if it’s New Jersey. It’s the Delaware water gap area. Or they call it the Delaware water gap recreation area. In that same area is hi point state park. Maybe the east side of the Delaware River is New Jersey and the west side is pa. Not really sure.

Reactions: Dusther210

stinggreyNJ

Rank I

Member I

Red Bank, NJ
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Diamond
Member #

I have the route from the big thread from a few years ago in Gaia and Google MyMaps. PM me email addresses I guess and I can send around? Or I can send link to file for import into Gaia?

I guess we can do day trip through whatever area we think is most open and if we're all in different areas of the state we can scout the sections closest to us.

Dusther210

Rank VI

Influencer I

Oakland, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Helms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2UNH
I don’t know if it’s New Jersey. It’s the Delaware water gap area. Or they call it the Delaware water gap recreation area. In that same area is hi point state park. Maybe the east side of the Delaware River is New Jersey and the west side is pa. Not really sure.
I think that’s how it is too, but I’m not too familiar with the area too. Is it cool to shoot me the gpx of the route?

tacoclifford

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Stony point, ny
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Cirrilla
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2RMS