First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
That's unfortunate...
We agreed I'll reach out to him when the issue is resolved. He's still a member!

I've been making decent progress with the security company. It's technical. Both Xenforo and Securi (our security company) are working on it. Something to do with caching, and how Xenforo formats headers.

Caching is totally off right now. So if THAT theory is correct, it's fixed NOW.

Please let me know if you see any issues.

M

Reactions: Daniel Etter

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

My avatar is not my avatar and my profil info is not mine.
@Tek, If you have not logged in over the past week or so, try logging out and back in. There was a caching issue with the server settings and people were getting logged in as not themselves for a few days. It i fixed now (we hope!), but might be some residual effect on people who only log in occasionally.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
@Tek

If you don't mind, PM me so we can take a look at your account and see what the issue might be, if there is a remaining issue.

Thank you!

sfsmedic

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

I am trying to reset my password as I can't remember it. I want to log in on another computer. This one has my password stored and is accessing through Tapatalk. I've tried the forgot password link on 4 different occasions and am not receiving a reset password email. Can a mod help out?

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I am trying to reset my password as I can't remember it. I want to log in on another computer. This one has my password stored and is accessing through Tapatalk. I've tried the forgot password link on 4 different occasions and am not receiving a reset password email. Can a mod help out?
I'll take care of this for you! PM on the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: sfsmedic