Little Girl the 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

• HTML tutorial

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

After several outings with our current setup I decided that we needed to cut back on the amount of gear and do our best to try and save some space. While we were at the beach last week camping I took one of my Pelican Cases (1620 I believe) and tried to fit it in the back of the FJ beside the fridge and on top of the slide drawers. It would not fit the way I wanted it to, but it did fit "standing up" on its side. I decided to cut out our chuck box and make my own chuck box following one of the pics I had found on the internet out of this Pelican Case. I really love the way it turned out and we will be trying it out this coming weekend at the Southern Cruiser Crawl in Hot Springs AR

IMG_9982.JPG IMG_9983.JPG IMG_9984.JPG IMG_9985.JPG IMG_9986.JPG IMG_9987.JPG IMG_9988.JPG IMG_9991.JPG IMG_9989.JPG

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Reactions: theBROFESSOR

gabe

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

miami
Member #

After several outings with our current setup I decided that we needed to cut back on the amount of gear and do our best to try and save some space. While we were at the beach last week camping I took one of my Pelican Cases (1620 I believe) and tried to fit it in the back of the FJ beside the fridge and on top of the slide drawers. It would not fit the way I wanted it to, but it did fit "standing up" on its side. I decided to cut out our chuck box and make my own chuck box following one of the pics I had found on the internet out of this Pelican Case. I really love the way it turned out and we will be trying it out this coming weekend at the Southern Cruiser Crawl in Hot Springs AR

View attachment 71976 View attachment 71977 View attachment 71978 View attachment 71979 View attachment 71980 View attachment 71981 View attachment 71982 View attachment 71983 View attachment 71984
Very [emoji106] nice

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

With all of the fires we build and shoveling coals for the dutch ovens, I went to the local Ace Hardware and bought myself a mini shovel. I then bought a couple long bolts to modify a mounting way on using monkey fists on my garvin rack. It is nicely located out of the way of my rotopax and is perfect for me to practically get this on and off without any trouble.
IMG_0471.JPG IMG_0472.JPG

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Welcome to the FJ Club! Your wallet won't know what happened to it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Truer words were never spoken and they don't apply to just FJ's..They are all money pits but wonderful money pits. Sometime I feel like a hog wollering in the pit..
Lanlubber