• HTML tutorial

DoogieF18

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fallon, NV
Member #

File Feb 11, 20 38 00_DxO.jpg

On the way home from the dealer. Pretty capable from the factory so only planning on debadging the sides (done), rock sliders, a tonneau cover, and installing a ham radio for now. We will tow our SoCal Krawler 459 teardrop behind it when exploring. It replaces our FZJ80 Landcruiser for exploring.

Here is the LC and teardrop on the Mojave Road.

Desert Home.jpg

boss324

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Tracy California
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Castro
Member #

V
View attachment 16490

On the way home from the dealer. Pretty capable from the factory so only planning on debadging the sides (done), rock sliders, a tonneau cover, and installing a ham radio for now. We will tow our SoCal Krawler 459 teardrop behind it when exploring. It replaces our FZJ80 Landcruiser for exploring.

Here is the LC and teardrop on the Mojave Road.

View attachment 16491
Very nice love the new gen Dodge pickups.

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
This was at the end of last summer.Parked in front of the cabin we had just built on our property. We were loaded up, getting ready to head out to Michigan for for work, and ready for adventure with my XR600 and our kayaks loaded up, and hooked to the toy hauler.

armymgdude

Rank IV

Advocate II

Olympia, WA
This was at the end of last summer.Parked in front of the cabin we had just built on our property. We were loaded up, getting ready to head out to Michigan for for work, and ready for adventure with my XR600 and our kayaks loaded up, and hooked to the toy hauler.
Nice cabin. We are thinking of building a cabin if we find some property in Colorado. Is that a Polara in the background?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Nice cabin. We are thinking of building a cabin if we find some property in Colorado. Is that a Polara in the background?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thanks. We are almost done with the cabin. When complete, we will have less then 10k into it. We well live in it until our main house is built. Then we will use it as an AirBnb or for friends and family.

The car in the background is my wifs 1968 Chrysler New Yorker.

boss324

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Tracy California
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Castro
Member #

Sweet truck but that old muscle car in the background looks bad ass!

Reactions: PNW EXPLR