Let's see those full size rigs - Trucks & SUV

• HTML tutorial

ckkone

Rank 0

Traveler I

SLC, UT
Nice work on the repair. Cant see it. Even though I had thought about a big vinyl stripe like old school, I hadn't really thought of vinyl wrap for the shell. Good idea
And the shell refurb is done, the white vinyl wrap was a PITA but it turned out great and is quite a good color match.

Attachments

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Nice work on the repair. Cant see it. Even though I had thought about a big vinyl stripe like old school, I hadn't really thought of vinyl wrap for the shell. Good idea
And the shell refurb is done, the white vinyl wrap was a PITA but it turned out great and is quite a good color match.
Good job though!

Enthusiast III

South Dayton, NY, USA
First Name
Ronald
Last Name
Howard
Member #

Service Branch
USMC 85'-89'
My 2008 F250 SuperDuty I am setting up for overlanding. I have built a shelf system in the bed for storage that will be under the bed tent and queen mattress. When not in use, the tent folds down onto the mattress and I close the cover keeping everything dry and clean. Have only had the truck for a month. I am planning a trip on the TAT East Coast section this coming spring/summer.

Attachments

Reactions: Jay Smallen

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

Thanks. 1998 E250 Sportsmobile. I love it! It's 2WD at the moment, but I hope to do something about that in 2021.
Well, I bet even at 2wd, the right tires on there for the right season, will get you almost anywhere you want to go. Forest trails, dessert trails. I can imagine 4x4 would make that one of the roomiest, comfy offroad vehicles ever

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

LOL I have the same dial
I miss the shifters from the GMT400 platform, but hey, these dials are progress, right. Doesnt matter that if a shitty song comes on I might accidentally end up out of 4wd and into a ditch. I guess that's why they moved the dial from the center stack to the left of the steering wheel

Reactions: BCMoto

Patriot

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

My 2020 6.7 liter PS Tremor- Added (5) 18X9 Fuel “Beast” wheels with a +1offset and (5) quieter Nitto Ridge Grappler 35X12.50. I added XPEL.com -full hood, fenders, flares, quarter panels, mirror caps, headlights, w/s pillars, tailgate. Added - Iconic Silver ARE Z topper to keep our camping gear high and dry.
My friends after first seeing it called it the “Beast”...so it stuck. It’s the fastest truck I have ever driven and owned.
With 475 hp and 1050# of torque it easily tows our Oliver Legacy Elite ll effortlessly, plenty of cargo room. - Happy Campers.
80C0EA29-AAAC-4154-B4D0-456DA8B4EF4C.jpeg

+1 offset on the Fuel Beast wheels, I really like the Nitto RG’s over the Duratracs.
F84ACE30-5BCC-44CE-A5FC-491B1823C05D.jpeg
Glad to have the ARE Z topper - keeps our camping gear and bicycles high and dry.
Roughing it...lol
933F66E4-FF96-4095-BF51-E137D9A6282C.jpeg

Last edited:

AnthonyD1978

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ, USA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
D
Here is my 2019 RAM 1500 that I'm building out. I have a truck cap on order. When It comes in things will start to get serious haha.

Here are the latest pics.

View attachment 136690
Sold my 5th gen 1500 and took the lessons learned from that and decided on a Power Wagon. I've had it for about 7 months now. Just put on a Front Runner bed rack to play nice with the ram boxes.

IMG_0453.jpg
IMG_0613.jpg

Last edited:

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake