Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
The standard 4.0 L V6, with manual locker at the front and limited slip at the rear, Gear ratio 4.56 on 35" tires. James Duff 5.5" lift and way to heavy fully loaded lol
What is your cruising speed and RPM ? sounds like a good gear ratio to tire size for the gears you have. Would you change anything if you were to do it over again ?

firemen7

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Escondido, CA, USA
First Name
Bud
Last Name
McLaren
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EBY
Service Branch
Firefighter/Paramedi

Dysan

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Cope
Finally got another vehicle since I moved back to the mainland. 2018 Ram 1500 SLT bone stock for now. Unfortunately does not have a hitch since it is an ex-rental vehicle but does have the “tow package” according to the build sheet. Got a good deal since my wife works in the rental industry so couldn’t pass it up, and hitches are not that expensive.

IMG_6948.JPGIMG_6949.JPG

Had to represent the island I moved from.

Looking forward to adventuring with what my kids call the S.S. Silver Spirit.

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Finally got another vehicle since I moved back to the mainland. 2018 Ram 1500 SLT bone stock for now. Unfortunately does not have a hitch since it is an ex-rental vehicle but does have the “tow package” according to the build sheet. Got a good deal since my wife works in the rental industry so couldn’t pass it up, and hitches are not that expensive.

View attachment 114463View attachment 114464

Had to represent the island I moved from.

Looking forward to adventuring with what my kids call the S.S. Silver Spirit.
Lol you’re coming to the mainland and I’m trying to retire in Kauai or Maui (at some point). Nice rig.