Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Ok guys I moved this thread to your own forum.

Jim
QUESTION, why did you move it ? Aren't OB members allowed to have a conversation concerning their vehicles ? That was probably the end of their conversation anyway !

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
I means under the main forum menu, there has been a newly created sub-forum for full size rigs. At least that was/is my understanding.

View attachment 120595

View attachment 120596
I'm lost, I just search around and find interesting subjects and tune in. I doubt I will ever understand how this web works but I enjoy what I can. Thanks for the reply.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
QUESTION, why did you move it ? Aren't OB members allowed to have a conversation concerning their vehicles ? That was probably the end of their conversation anyway !
I moved the threads (conversations) about big rigs into its own place so you do not need to search for them, as requested.

I can certainly return everything as was and delete this forum. Thought you would be a little more thankful for making things easier......

Jim

Reactions: TheRealMcCoy

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
I moved the threads (conversations) about big rigs into its own place so you do not need to search for them, as requested.

I can certainly return everything as was and delete this forum. Thought you would be a little more thankful for making things easier......

Jim
I wasn't complaining about what you did Jim. I only wanted to know why you moved that conversation. You satisfied my curiosity and you are the boss here.
I have noticed on several occasions (Threads) the same topic is being discussed under different titles and have wondered why they were not combined under one thread title. For instance, today a thread showed up on my email about Land Rovers registry, I had never seen it before. There is also a tread about Cheap Land Rover Discovery refurbish. The two could be combined even though the titles were different they both discuss the same topics. Then there is the thread on "what did you do to your rig today", and the same topics are discussed on that thread and include all rigs, not just Land Rovers. It gets confusing for someone like me to know where to go to find the issues that concern me. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change a thing because it makes me browse all the threads for all the subjects that interest me. Very few threads do not have a topic I want to examine.

Were you talking to me when you made this statement ? "Thought you would be a little more thankful for making things easier...…"
I made only one comment, I certainly don't have anything to be thankful for due to your changes. You may have done something for someone else but you should have addressed them, not me. I requested nothing from you other than an answer to my question, which you answered to my satisfaction.

Reactions: Jim SoG

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I wasn't complaining about what you did Jim. I only wanted to know why you moved that conversation. You satisfied my curiosity and you are the boss here.
I have noticed on several occasions (Threads) the same topic is being discussed under different titles and have wondered why they were not combined under one thread title. For instance, today a thread showed up on my email about Land Rovers registry, I had never seen it before. There is also a tread about Cheap Land Rover Discovery refurbish. The two could be combined even though the titles were different they both discuss the same topics. Then there is the thread on "what did you do to your rig today", and the same topics are discussed on that thread and include all rigs, not just Land Rovers. It gets confusing for someone like me to know where to go to find the issues that concern me. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change a thing because it makes me browse all the threads for all the subjects that interest me. Very few threads do not have a topic I want to examine.

Were you talking to me when you made this statement ? "Thought you would be a little more thankful for making things easier...…"
I made only one comment, I certainly don't have anything to be thankful for due to your changes. You may have done something for someone else but you should have addressed them, not me. I requested nothing from you other than an answer to my question, which you answered to my satisfaction.
No harm no foul, all is good.....

Questions are always welcomed. What I meant was in response to "why did you move it ? Aren't OB members allowed to have a conversation concerning their vehicles ? " which maybe I read wrong but implies that I moved threads to stop members from discussing their rigs.....and that I ended that conversation. Again maybe it was worded not how it was intended or I read it wrong. No big deal, all is good, just a bit of miss communication.

Jim

Last edited:

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
No harm no foul, all is good.....

Questions are always welcomed. What I meant was in response to "why did you move it ? Aren't OB members allowed to have a conversation concerning their vehicles ? " which maybe I read wrong but implies that I moved threads to stop members from discussing their rigs.....and that I ended that conversation. Again maybe it was worded not how it was intended or I read it wrong. No big deal, all is good, just a bit of miss communication.

Jim
OR maybe I didn't define my question in a different manner. I thought you thought the conversation was getting away from the OP and so you directed it to a more private kind of thread..
I wish written words had sound included. There is a difference in how one reads words rather than hear them. All's well :<]

Reactions: Jim SoG

LostCoastNomad

Rank II

Advocate II

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
LostCoastNomad
Member #

9811A492-0B17-42F4-84F0-FB7820ACE1A3.jpegAFFADBA5-CDFF-4367-AF8C-F849046CFBCB.jpegHad to take off the rtt to start building an actual rack for it to work with a tonneau cover. Also, got material to build rock sliders...mainly just do t like the GM Parts running boards. Fabbed up some mounts and modified the grill to accept a 20” Baja Designs S8, which works incredibly. Want to get rid of this bumper and modify a plain bumper (without stock fog lights) for some more clearance, a skid plate and Baja Designs Squadron Sports to help in snowy conditions

Jeepmedic46

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Orange, Ma
First Name
William
Last Name
Domey
Member #

View attachment 121077View attachment 121078Had to take off the rtt to start building an actual rack for it to work with a tonneau cover. Also, got material to build rock sliders...mainly just do t like the GM Parts running boards. Fabbed up some mounts and modified the grill to accept a 20” Baja Designs S8, which works incredibly. Want to get rid of this bumper and modify a plain bumper (without stock fog lights) for some more clearance, a skid plate and Baja Designs Squadron Sports to help in snowy conditions
Nice looking truck, Can’t wait to see the finished product.