• HTML tutorial

Daryl 32

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Corona, Ca
Member #

Exodus out of California...

Our neighbors just moved to Show Low. We are in El Cerrito near the 15.

What bed liner product did you use on your rig?

Ron Clark

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Exodus out of California...

Our neighbors just moved to Show Low. We are in El Cerrito near the 15.

What bed liner product did you use on your rig?
It is actually a hybrid. It is the base polymer of Line X but the reactive agent is something Lone Star 4x4 cooked up on their own. The stuff lab tested out at 4 times the wear resistance of Line X. Life time warranty against fading, cracking or other similar wear. It can be made any color. It looks good IMHO.

Reactions: Daryl 32

JoeTCreep

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Northridge CA
Member #

I really enjoy my 04 Excursion. Yes its big and long but for what I do overall its ideal as far as storage and ability to keep things organized. I really enjoy trails and all but I am happy on routes that are not so wild that I couldn't do them with this and when it really comes down to it, I'm not scared to scratch it or anything like that. It also helps out that I have enough power to get myself out of stupid situations I may get into. Not that I ever make bad decisions or anything.....
20161231_091221.jpg 20161230_172558.jpg

boss324

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Tracy California
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Castro
Member #

Teh_Viking

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ventura Ca
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Roosendahl
Member #

I really enjoy my 04 Excursion. Yes its big and long but for what I do overall its ideal as far as storage and ability to keep things organized. I really enjoy trails and all but I am happy on routes that are not so wild that I couldn't do them with this and when it really comes down to it, I'm not scared to scratch it or anything like that. It also helps out that I have enough power to get myself out of stupid situations I may get into. Not that I ever make bad decisions or anything.....
View attachment 28336 View attachment 28337
Nice Excursion, have any more pics?

Reactions: Daryl 32

ASNOBODY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Detroit, Michigan
Member #

View attachment 24265

Blackie is a work in progress but she can pull her weight. 24 valve Cummins, 6 speed, 35's, long arm kit with Fox coil overs up front and Fox shox in back. Soon to have a full solar setup with house battery, on board water, HAM/CB, etc. Having fun and it gives me something to do. Can't wait to get on the trails with some new folks.

Reactions: CatButt