Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Don't worry about it, the internets don't have to be a serious place, laugh, have fun, enjoy some indistinguishable and highly questionable homogenized meat product.

But this.! Is an exclamation mark, it doesn't indicate fact it indicates emphasis.
That's why I failed English so many times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
it is hard to tell. typically if a person is from california or has "worm" as any part of their user name, they are NOT to be taken seriously

[/QUOTE
Well Hell, you didn't have to tell me that and spoil my day with facts. Your trying to start a fight aren't you ? - - - - ": /? !!!!!!!!+=(*%@#<{] [}" - - - - there, I said it and I'm not sorry !

bgenlvtex

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Texas and Alaska
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Evans
Member #

I don't know how Grubworm should take that, I hope it is in jest !
LOL, he took it exactly how I meant it, he laughed.

It's called a GIF file (graphics interchange format) , how do you find them ? On the interNET(singular for @grubworm)

Right click on the file, select save image. To post it add the image like you would any other file.

Last edited:

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
LOL, he took it exactly how I meant it, he laughed.

It's called a GIF file (graphics interchange format) , how do you find them ? On the interNET(singular for @grubworm)

Right click on the file, select save image. To post it add the image like you would any other file.
Okay thanks, I think I can do that. Finding the neat little things on internet is where I will get lost. Was it something you found on a video or what ?