Launch Member

Influencer I

Loveland, CO, USA
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Barch
Member #

Haha oh man i love roman noodles probably more than spam haha. The low sodium spam and the noodles with some veggies would be good! Throw the seasoning packet for the roman out and its half way decent..34 years old and a sandwich and a cup of noodles is still a good lunch!

Reactions: 9Mike2 and grubworm

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Haha oh man i love roman noodles probably more than spam haha. The low sodium spam and the noodles with some veggies would be good! Throw the seasoning packet for the roman out and its half way decent..34 years old and a sandwich and a cup of noodles is still a good lunch!
Ummmm I'll go with a fried spam and mustard sandwich with a cup of tomato soup as my upgrade !

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
I am a bit surprised no body has commented on my name in this thread. Is it too obvious?
That's because it's not "Spaminacan" LOL
You have my attention now ! Are you going to have SPAM for thanksgiving like @grubworm does ?

Reactions: grubworm

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
I guess...I am already breaking with tradition and smoking a chicken and bacon wrapped jalapenos. Throw some spam on there too, or spam wrapped jalapenos?
Lacking dove breasts, stuff the jalapeños with spam, then wrap them with bacon.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
I guess...I am already breaking with tradition and smoking a chicken and bacon wrapped jalapenos. Throw some spam on there too, or spam wrapped jalapenos?
No no no, that's backwards. It's stuffed jalapenos with spam and cheese, roasted with the chess nuts over an open fire. LOL
HAPPY HAPPY

Reactions: Haminacan

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
That's because it's not "Spaminacan" LOL
You have my attention now ! Are you going to have SPAM for thanksgiving like @grubworm does ?
Well, I actually did have SPAM today. Long story short, my oldest was out of college and my youngest out of high school for thanksgiving break so we took them camping in the Ozarks. I got Turkey SPAM, stove top stuffing and a can of cranberry for our Thanksgiving feast out in the woods. We were up in north Arkansas and weather got bad so we ended up driving back on Thanksgiving Day and on the way back, we dropped my oldest back off at his apartment and ended up frying the Turkey SPAM and stuff at his apartment....so I still got to eat Turkey SPAM for Thanksgiving in a primative location....

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Well, I actually did have SPAM today. Long story short, my oldest was out of college and my youngest out of high school for thanksgiving break so we took them camping in the Ozarks. I got Turkey SPAM, stove top stuffing and a can of cranberry for our Thanksgiving feast out in the woods. We were up in north Arkansas and weather got bad so we ended up driving back on Thanksgiving Day and on the way back, we dropped my oldest back off at his apartment and ended up frying the Turkey SPAM and stuff at his apartment....so I still got to eat Turkey SPAM for Thanksgiving in a primative location....
Awwwww, what a nice Thanksgiving. I've been to my son's apartment when he was in collage. I can agree that his place was indeed primitive as well and I really questioned the sanitary conditions !

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Happy Thanksgiving my spam eating buddy ! Did you manage to pick up any special pieces of wood up there in the Ozarks ?