Let them eat SPAM! | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Let them eat SPAM!

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

grubworm

Rank V

Member III

Thibodaux, LA, USA
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Ham Callsign
WRMA515
Service Branch
USN-Submarines
wow, i appreciate SPAM even more now! :dizzy:

Ragman

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Geneva, IL, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gearhart
Member #

I am now on a mission to visit the Spam museum in Austin, MN where I hear you are able to buy the myriad of flavors available. It is a staple of our camping pantry and that article gave me some new ideas for camp-how about military stew in a dutch oven!

9Mike2

Rank V

Member III

Garden Grove, California
Member #

wow, i appreciate SPAM even more now! :dizzy:

And I thought we were the only ones that put it in Tatter-Tot casserole, we have done most of what they showed including the Top Ramen and egg with fried Spam as a salad...

Desert Runner

Rank VI

Member III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
================================================================================================
Kinda sacrilege on the Holiday 11/25. Best used sometime during the year besides that thursday. I look at this as a stand-in alternative, when convenience trumps practicability :anguished: .

That carving reminds me of those who tout TOFU birds instead, it is just wrong as a alternative to the real thing. WRONG, just WRONG!:anguished: On this holiday, I want the real thing.

PS: Love this 3 year continuing thread. I continue to be amazed at this products versatility.

armyRN

Rank V

Member III

Longview, WA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Dickinson
Member #

Ham Callsign
KI7TSP
Too cool! It is making me think of song titles (why are most if not all of these country songs?).

"If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right"

"Feels so right"

"Ninety nine and forty four onehundrenth percent pure love"

"She's close enough to perfect, for me"

"Love the one you're with"

Now all you need is a box of stovetop stuffing, and pumpkin pie from the grocery store, a box of instant mashed potato flakes, a jar of gravy, a package of rolls, a can of cranberry jelly, and you're set!

Correus

Rank V

Member III

Belle Plaine, Kansas, 67013
Member #

Too cool! It is making me think of song titles (why are most if not all of these country songs?).

"If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right"

"Feels so right"

"Ninety nine and forty four onehundrenth percent pure love"

"She's close enough to perfect, for me"

"Love the one you're with"

Now all you need is a box of stovetop stuffing, and pumpkin pie from the grocery store, a box of instant mashed potato flakes, a jar of gravy, a package of rolls, a can of cranberry jelly, and you're set!
Well... if ya wanna toss music in the mix...