Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
I just ordered the 12 assortment pack on Amazon. I am looking forward to the Portuguese flavor as well as the hot and spicy and jalapeno flavors. Turkey???maybe not so much.

Roam_CO85

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Loveland, CO, USA
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Barch
Member #

Could you imagine how nasty that pumpkin spice spam would smell!! The jalapeños and the hot & spicy one would be good! Saw there was a peppered one too! Like spicy food so that would be a score......turkey or the pumpkin one would probably be the worst!

• Haha
Reactions: Desert Runner

Qaz

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Colorado, USA
First Name
Qaz
Last Name
Mon
Member #

One year we traveled across the USA and we found the SPAM museum. It is actually down the street from Hormell where they make spam. It is free admission! Honestly, it is about an hour of walking around and learning about spam and its history. It was so much fun! They have a video to watch when you first get there and then you can walk through a living history of how SPAM has changed through the years. In the shopping area, they have every flavour you can think of, and a few you didn't know they had. I so highly recommend it! The following year going back the other way we took mates that we knew there and they had just as much fun. It all started because we saw a sign on the side of the road. We thought about it and said that we were on an adventure to see new sights, that's going to be a huge one! If you ever happen to be going through Austin, MN, Stop in!

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Reactions: grubworm

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
I just ordered the 12 assortment pack on Amazon. I am looking forward to the Portuguese flavor as well as the hot and spicy and jalapeno flavors. Turkey???maybe not so much.
Be brave old_man ! Turkey will make you Gobble Gobble in the bush ! The hot and spicy is sure to improve your spanish. You already have a Portuguese Armada (?) going down the road.

mep1811

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

El Paso, Texas
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Perez
Tonight's dinner is a specialty of mine. Spam, Velveeta mac and cheese and frozen peas.
It would be better if I fried the Spam but I like one pot meals , easy to clean great fir camping.
This is a hearty dish ,very nutritious and really great anytime but especially nice on a cold winter night.
I use Frank's hot sauce tonight but you can use any hot sauce or no hot sauce.

Attachments

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Tonight's dinner is a specialty of mine. Spam, Velveeta mac and cheese and frozen peas.
It would be better if I fried the Spam but I like one pot meals , easy to clean great fir camping.
This is a hearty dish ,very nutritious and really great anytime but especially nice on a cold winter night.
I use Frank's hot sauce tonight but you can use any hot sauce or no hot sauce.
I know we gotta go camping sometime, we can share each others pantry... LOL

Reactions: mep1811

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Personally I really like the reduced sodium spam, it really tastes nice grilled up!

Eggs, Rice and Spam. Easy quick meal! I love it.
You gotta add some grilled onions and diced potato's to the menu instead of rice sometime.

MuckSavage

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

South Jersey, NJ, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
McG
Member #

Already have them! 30 years ago, I would make a casserole of 2 lbs ground meat, canned cream of mushroom soup, 1 can of peas, and 1 lb of Egg noodles. Ate it cold for lunch (in the field, I’m a Land Surveyor) & warm for dinner at home. It fed me for a week!

Reactions: mep1811