• HTML tutorial

Irving Zisman

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Yucaipa, CA
Member #

Black guns matter.....:sunglasses:
Yes they do. This is my newest member of the family. I finally got to shoot it the other day. My new .50 cal muzzleloader. There were some people shooting an AR and an AK down the range from me and when I let a round off on this baby, they turned and said "Goddamn! That thing is loud" LOL It will be going with me overlanding quite often in the near future.
50.jpg

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
I don't carry on the trail, but I'm happy when I know a few of my trail buddies are packing.

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Yes they do. This is my newest member of the family. I finally got to shoot it the other day. My new .50 cal muzzleloader. There were some people shooting an AR and an AK down the range from me and when I let a round off on this baby, they turned and said "Goddamn! That thing is loud" LOL It will be going with me overlanding quite often in the near future.
View attachment 37222
Very cool!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 37222
Sweet....portable cannon

Reactions: Juggernaut

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I don't carry on the trail, but I'm happy when I know a few of my trail buddies are packing.
0613000858.jpg 0613000910.jpg just a friendly reminder that not everything in the woods eat berries...these are a pair of cougar tracking a deer just moments before we got to see these tracks...hair was standing on the back of my neck

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
I do a lot of travel in the boonies. I can be 100 miles from anywhere. I carry a Henry AR7 Survival 22 caliber knock down rifle under the back seat. Everything knocks down and fits in the stock and is waterproof. I try to be as prepared as possible for every possibility.

Loaded with Stingers it has a surprising amount of knock down power.

Last edited:

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Reactions: Chadlyb

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

View attachment 37254 View attachment 37255 just a friendly reminder that not everything in the woods eat berries...these are a pair of cougar tracking a deer just moments before we got to see these tracks...hair was standing on the back of my neck
Usually chamber the first two rounds using snake shot....works well as warning for large animals alsoFB_IMG_1508091057373.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy P and Chadlyb