Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
The dark side won. Could not resist 110 defender Xs Here we go again :sunglasses:
Puma 2.4 XS
AINTREE GREEN
DOG TOOTH WHEELS BFG KO2
Adventure rack ,
Shopping list
Winch bumper + winch
Nas rear step
Ridged lamps on front off rack
Keeping it simple

Attachments

Last edited:

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
The dark side won. Could not resist 110 defender Xs Here we go again :sunglasses:
Puma 2.4 XS
AINTREE GREEN
DOG TOOTH WHEELS BFG KO2
Adventure rack ,
Shopping list
Winch bumper + winch
Nas rear step
Ridged lamps on front off rack
Keeping it simple
Great! Enjoy new adventures with the new rig!

Kaaae

Rank I

Contributor I

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Brentski

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boulder Drive, Roswell, GA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Schultz
Member #

Hey fellow Rovers! It's been a while since I've been on, I just wanted to add another Rover to the registry. Two years ago I bought a 1996 Disco 1 4.0L. It's a project in the works but I love it. Now that its 25 years old I can register it here in Georgia without an emissions test! Woohoo! It's going to be nice to have on the trails that I'm too timid with my LR3 (which is my daily driver, family car, light trail and camping car). I look forward to making the 96 my hunting, camping, rough trail rider.

StuBarnes

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Los angels
First Name
Stuart
Last Name
Barnes
Member #

Just installed dual color fogs and led reverse lamps, getting rid of the original incandescent and halogen lamps. The fogs really need to be seen in person to appreciate the contrast between the white and yellow, perfect for inclement weather, and if I ever need to reverse down a trail :)

Attachments

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Just installed dual color fogs and led reverse lamps, getting rid of the original incandescent and halogen lamps. The fogs really need to be seen in person to appreciate the contrast between the white and yellow, perfect for inclement weather, and if I ever need to reverse down a trail :)
Much better. I have most of the lights I need but they need to be installed. Hopefully I will find someone who knows what they are doing and get them installed before too long.

StuBarnes

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Los angels
First Name
Stuart
Last Name
Barnes
Member #

Much better. I have most of the lights I need but they need to be installed. Hopefully I will find someone who knows what they are doing and get them installed before too long.
Give me a little while and instructions will all be on “wrench’n’roverin” on YouTube