Labor Day weekend

• HTML tutorial

Tahoe.Adventures

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corona, CA
Member #

Do you have thoughts regarding where you are going?
Haven't been there specifically but you cant go wrong with that area in general. Depending on what trails you plan to go on, I would contact the local ranger office to make sure they are open and/or not washed out. With the rain we got this year, lots of normal trails got washed out.

DannyLLama

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Tustin, CA, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
H
Member #

Actually, thats good info... though, what i meant is where do you plan to go this weekend.

Have you been up there much and do you have recommendations on spots to check out?

Last edited:

IamMachines

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Flagstaff, AZ, USA
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Lauro
Member #

I will be up all over the eastern sierras, along the 395. Probably start at Kennedy/Monache Meadows, maybe camp there or Alabama Hills. Then possibly Cerro Gordo and maybe even as far as Bridgeport / Coyote Flats.

IamMachines

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Flagstaff, AZ, USA
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Lauro
Member #

Sounds like a good time! Would love to tag along next time. Any specific coordinates you will be at?
Honestly I dont know yet. I am for sure going to try and camp at Monache Meadows first, since it was closed last time I was there in the spring. But if you want to meet up just shoot me a PM and we can exchange numbers etc. I know the area pretty well and can meet wherev's. :)

CTO1Mike

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler II

Yuba City, CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC5DWF
Service Branch
Navy
I am headed to Lassen Nat Park on the 1st. It's just a day trip at the moment but I may throw my tent in the back.