Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

I'm interested in going. What time Friday are you all leaving? I need to see if I can take time off work
Since our departure time has changed we might be able to all meet up somewhere around vacaville. Let us know if youre able to get the time off.

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

Easiest way to find the trail head is to punch Downieville Ca into your GPS and come in on hwy 49. The trail is actually Saddleback Rd, the entrance is best hit coming from the west to its almost easier to pass it turn around at Cannon Point and get on it heading west. i drew a line at Saddleback RD and circled Cannon Point for reference. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there!!!

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
@Northern_XS @stoney126 . Hey guys, if you don't mind a SoCal tag along it looks like the warden is granting me parole this weekend. I know it takes me about 10 hours to LaPorte so Downieville should be about same. If your kick off point is Downieville, let me know the when and where and I'll be there.

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

@Northern_XS @stoney126 . Hey guys, if you don't mind a SoCal tag along it looks like the warden is granting me parole this weekend. I know it takes me about 10 hours to LaPorte so Downieville should be about same. If your kick off point is Downieville, let me know the when and where and I'll be there.
Awesome!! Yeah were heading out of downieville. Traffic is going to be the biggest deciding factor on when we arrive. Rough guess would be around 10- 1030 at Cannon point just out side downieville. Message me your cell and ill call you when reach yuba city

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Yes ! Dude it would awesome to see ya man! I'm just hoping my jeep is done in time, gonna be close

Reactions: WCO_Ryan

bandy

Rank 0

Traveler I

Awesome!! Yeah were heading out of downieville. Traffic is going to be the biggest deciding factor on when we arrive. Rough guess would be around 10- 1030 at Cannon point just out side downieville. Message me your cell and ill call you when reach yuba city
So you guys are meeting just outside of Downieville around 10:00-10:30pm Friday and rolling in at night?

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Sooooooooo I didn't finish in time. Gotta bleed the brakes still and do a small drive to make sure I'm good to go. I'll be rolling out early Saturday morning. Wish I had it finished but will be there for breakfast!