Labor Day trip to Poker Flats!

• HTML tutorial

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Alrite! Good times, good folks, good trails.

Awesome to see my old buds again, and meet new ones! Sorry I jetted out so early but Copper had a little accident in the maktruk. What was on those steaks Stoney? I should have asked if you used pepper on them, completely forgot.

Who am I kidding? Lord knows what he gets into when I can't see him lol.

Either way, a stinky, but safe ride home, I actually rolled up (down?) to Truckee and met with an old friend for a bit, then came back home.

Looking forward to OTG2!!!

BTW MM, you were correct, my brother's G did not come stock with portals, it was converted in Germany by Letech.

Last edited:

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Good time everyone, I am beat! Hope everyone got home ok. I only took like 4 pics and 1 is of my truck andriver my selfies lol.

Reactions: WCO_Ryan

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Yes we totally failed at documentation. I need to check my dash cam I think I might have saved a couple of clips...

J

jandymendo

I love that route! (I need to get on here more often to jump on these trips) I am going to add Stags Point to it next year though. Cleghorn has to be one of my favorite swimming holes in Plumas now.

Reactions: WCO_Ryan

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

I love that route! (I need to get on here more often to jump on these trips) I am going to add Stags Point to it next year though. Cleghorn has to be one of my favorite swimming holes in Plumas now.
definitely one of our favorites as well. hope to see you out there!

Reactions: mmnorthdirections