First Name
Steve
Last Name
Culbertson
Member #

Service Branch
Former NOPD LEO
25% off at REI.
In January I had my Winnebago Drop camper stolen, along with all my camping stuff. Slowly but surely I’ve been replacing the gear. The 2 burner stove I had was a Mr Buddy which worked pretty good, but is no longer available. I wanted a slim stove to conserve space and narrowed it down to the Kovea (2” thick) and the new GSI ( sold out). Outdoor Gear tested it and gave it a top rating for value/performance. Just unboxed it and am well pleased.

Attachments

OverLamb24

Rank V

Advocate III

Spencerville, Maryland, United States
First Name
Carlos
Last Name
Cordero
Member #

25% off at REI.
In January I had my Winnebago Drop camper stolen, along with all my camping stuff. Slowly but surely I’ve been replacing the gear. The 2 burner stove I had was a Mr Buddy which worked pretty good, but is no longer available. I wanted a slim stove to conserve space and narrowed it down to the Kovea (2” thick) and the new GSI ( sold out). Outdoor Gear tested it and gave it a top rating for value/performance. Just unboxed it and am well pleased.
Nice looking package. Im curious how it holds up.

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
25% off at REI.
sorry to hear about your camper. The new stove sounds like a winner