July - 2018 WABDR - 07/15/2018

• HTML tutorial

jim lee

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Anacortes, WA
Member #

Exciting new fuel line from tank to the engine. Looks like were ready to head out. We'll cross Bridge of the Gods then do regular roads to Packeood. We want to make sure this thing is solid before heading offworld.

But first, time for lunch.

-jim lee

Reactions: 4wheelspulling

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

Glad you got it all fixed and are on your way really wish I can meet up with you guys maybe on some other trip I'll be able to

jim lee

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Anacortes, WA
Member #

Coming out of the mountains, heading to Cashmere, finally back on pavement. Rolling along down the hill 45+ and I hear this "zinng POW!!" The rear end siezed up and the truck tries to take out some poor highschool kid in the oncoming lane. I was able to fishtail it back over to the right shoulder. Talked to the poor kid, damn near wet his self seein' the carryall smoking sideways at him.

Luckly though..

This entire episode happened in the middle of another WABDR pack of vehicles. They kicked into gear and really helped out. Came up with a plan for getting us back on the road so we could limp somewhere to rest.

We're now licking our wounds at the Leavenworth KOA.

-jim lee

Last edited:

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Coming out of the mountains, heading to Cashmere, finally back on pavement. Rolling along doen the hill 45+ and I hear this "zinng POW!!" The rear end siezed up and the truck tries to take out some poor highschool kid in the oncoming lane. I was able to fishtail it back over to the right shoulder. Talked to the poor kid, damn near wet his self seein' the carryall smoking sideways at him.

Luckly though..

This entire episode happened in the middle if another WABDR pack of vehicles. They kicked into gear and really helped out. Cane up with a plan for getting us back on the road so we could limp to somewhere to rest.

We're now licking our wounds at the Leavenwirth KOA.

-jim lee
Jim Lee,
Anything I can do? You still have my phone number right? I could tow you home if needed. Benz.