#jordanslittlejeep (My Riot build)

• HTML tutorial

JayTwo100

Rank II

Advocate II

This is my 2011 FWD Jeep Patriot Latitude with a 2.0 CVT. I bought this rig not expecting to do any off roading, the main purpose was getting to the hunting spots which are just logging roads! Well after we got our FJ cruiser things took off with the Jeep as well.

First off I started with the stock Patriot tires,

And moved up to these 235/75/17 Toyo Open Country tires!

Once the tires were on, I started in on some matte black trim and the hood.

It's got a nice roof basket, curtesy of cabelas trail gear.

Got her a few led pods mounted on the hood, next to the stubby antenna! I plan on getting two more pods and a light bar!

I did a little more black on the car, the grill and handles! I think I'll do the roof next and I'll bet good to go for awhile!
Here are some pictures from my adventures around Oregon, and Washington! You can also follow me on IG: jaytwo100 look up #jordanslittlejeep

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

JayTwo100

Rank II

Advocate II

Stoney126, Honestly it's pretty easy once you know what your doing! My dad has been doing this stuff his whole life so it went fairly smooth... The second time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

JayTwo100

Rank II

Advocate II

My @mcleodfabrication (Instagram) duel led pods showed up! This is the next addition, can finally move them up from my hood and add another set! After I'm getting some recovery hooks and maybe skid plates!

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Philbobagginz

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Brick, NJ
Member #

Looks good @JayTwo100, I look at photos of my old patriot and sometimes it hits me right in the feels. Btw I have some extra parts if you need anything. I have the Moog springs and adjustable toe links. Send me a pm if you're interested.

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Stoute

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Portland, Oregon
Member #

JayTwo100, I found you on OB!!! @sequoia_forums & @paulstoute on IG... Love the progress! Can't wait to see it in person.