Joined a few years ago and here to finally use the app and membership

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Supporter

Off-Road Ranger I

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6KNT
So any tips will be appreciated
Welcome to Overland Bound
First off I activated your membership, you now have full access to the forum and map.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

PapaDave

US West Region Member Rep

Off-Road Ranger I

Livermore, CA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
A
Member #

Ham Callsign
KN6BKH
So any tips will be appreciated
Glad you are here, I am the Bay Area member rep and I can help connect you to meet ups that are happening near you. In Pleasanton CA there is a meet up on the second Sunday’s of the month and it has a great regular turn out and active. The Tri-Valley (Pleasanton) group had a big year with 7 trips and have 2021 all planned out!

Our next meet up will be March 14th, 1-3pm. Below is a link to the meet up page and thread with information.

This is the regular meet up info

US West - Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA

I am working on trying to get a Santa Rosa meet up started soon when things relax a little there.