Rank I

Enthusiast I

Corpus Christi, TX, USA
First Name
Doyle
Last Name
Hancock
Hioo, here is a photo my Jeep. 2017 JKUR
Nice rig! What badges of honor do you have there?
I have 15 total but not sure which ones are in this photo. My list is

Black Gap
Schnebly
Fins N Things
Hidden Falls
Hells Revenge
Top of the World
Metal Masher
Steel Bender
Poison spider
Elephant Hill
Fun run
Rubicon ridge
Snake
Pee wee crossing
Bridgeport Tx

Reactions: 9Mike2

Todd32x

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

York County, Pennsylvania, United States
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Beckley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3THB
Service Branch
US Marine Corps
Hioo, here is a photo my Jeep. 2017 JKUR
Nice! Hopefully I get to that point some day. Going to retire from the military soon so hopefully that will free me up to go play more.

Nice rig! What badges of honor do you have there?
I have 15 total but not sure which ones are in this photo. My list is

Black Gap
Schnebly
Fins N Things
Hidden Falls
Hells Revenge
Top of the World
Metal Masher
Steel Bender
Poison spider
Elephant Hill
Fun run
Rubicon ridge
Snake
Pee wee crossing
Bridgeport Tx

Etoimos

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Peyton, CO
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Upton
Member #

This was my rock crawler turned overlander for a couple of years...

It was replaced with this setup for straight up overlanding...

And yesterday I officially started my exit from the Jeep family :disrelieved: by ordering a new Power Wagon to replace the Gladiator. For those wondering, I loved the JT, we just needed more interior and bed space for the trips we want to do.

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Two Jeeps currently in the driveway, The WJ sees the most trails these days and is the one we drag behind the motorhome 'basecamp'. Added long arm Iron Rock Offroad lift and sprayed the exterior with body color match raptor liner to help keep the Pacific NW pinstriping to a minimum, currently just had its 200k birthday and remains a daily driver.

car.jpg
The XK Commander has been on of our favorites for road trips, while it remains completely as it came from the factory, it has completed lots of trails in Moab and alpine loop are of Colorado. The computer controlled traction and electronic limited slip are surprisingly capable, with ground clearance being the biggest issue. 210k+ on this one.

Commander.jpg

Have had at least half a dozen other Jeeps over the years. Currently looking for the next one to bring home - likely either a 2015+ JKU or a JT depending on how much money I can pry out of my wallet lol.

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
This was my rock crawler turned overlander for a couple of years...

It was replaced with this setup for straight up overlanding...

And yesterday I officially started my exit from the Jeep family :disrelieved: by ordering a new Power Wagon to replace the Gladiator. For those wondering, I loved the JT, we just needed more interior and bed space for the trips we want to do.
We have a full size Ram in our collection and have the opposite problem, too big for a lot of the tight trails we travel, thinking about solving it with a Gladiator. Only thing is not going to part with the Ram either...lol

Etoimos

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Peyton, CO
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Upton
Member #

We have a full size Ram in our collection and have the opposite problem, too big for a lot of the tight trails we travel, thinking about solving it with a Gladiator. Only thing is not going to part with the Ram either...lol
The size limiting factor is not as much of an issues since I'm already limited by the trailer on where I can go. Luckily I've done all the narrow trails around here in my other Jeeps and can plan my overland trips around narrow trails for the most part. Everything is a trade off.

Reactions: OTH Overland