Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
I think the topless + rain is something that happens to all of us at some point or another. It tends to get me the most in the summer up in the Sierra when those mountain thunderstorms appear out of nowhere.
Drive an XJ. Problem solved.

clmautz

Rank II
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Auburn, AL, USA
First Name
Chip
Last Name
Mautz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4BLI
Traded in my 2014 JKU for a Gladiator Sport S with the max tow package View attachment 147023yesterday.
How do you like the JT? I'm debating trading my 2016 jku sport for one... either v6 6spd, diesel 6spd, or rubi 6spd... have to drive them all...

But I love my jku... :-(

Decisions, decisions

Reactions: 9Mike2

RPDjeep

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Clayton, NC
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Foran
Member #

How do you like the JT? I'm debating trading my 2016 jku sport for one... either v6 6spd, diesel 6spd, or rubi 6spd... have to drive them all...

But I love my jku... :-(

Decisions, decisions
Loving the JT so far. Can’t wait to take it on some adventures. I have already adding a pair of take off rubicon rock rails.

Reactions: clmautz

Shamu

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alamogordo, New Mexico
First Name
John
Last Name
Markle
Member #

Jeep handles a lot better without the ~90lbs of steel swing out tire & gas can carrier hanging on the rear bumper. Took her out to the trails in the northern part of McGregor Range in a fully loaded week-long overland condition test run. The trade off is only 4 gallons (2x2g Rotopax) on the tire carrier (mounted to a Morryde tailgate reinforcement) vs. the 10 gallons carried by the swing out. I might carry another 6 gallons (2x3g Rotopax) in the Jeep depending on how far back we travel.
1586399147102.jpeg

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

So the list so far is jk to xj to jl now we have a jt haha. Well will see how long this lasts

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9Mike2