Launch Member

Advocate I

Halifax, NS
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Dollimont
Member #

Ms.mango the orange 2014 Jeep Cherokee trailhawk. Lifted 2.5 inches 30.5” goodyear duratracs, sliders, steel roof rails, rear elocker. Hope to have some 32” tires on it next year and a winch but she works great thus far.
Glad to see another KL Cherokee here. Out of curiosity, which sliders and roof rack did you go with?

Reactions: 9Mike2

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Jeep Wave! Hey what's up everyone. I'm fairly new to the forums but glad to be here. #OB14045

My Jeep "GUARDIAN" is a 2014 JKUR, getting it set up for overlanding. You can see my Vehicle Build here.

Hope to meet some other Jeep overlanders here in the forums and more importantly out on the trails.

Eric AKA Jeepsies

View attachment 64809
Killer pic Eric! Makes me really want to road trip out west!

tacoclifford

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Stony point, ny
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Cirrilla
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2RMS
Glad to see another KL Cherokee here. Out of curiosity, which sliders and roof rack did you go with?
I have the rro regular sliders. (Not the super slider) and the rro steel roof rails. Between the roof rails is a Reese roof basket that I sort of recessed between the rails with these beefy L brackets with Thule square bars under that

Dunnage Garage

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Grand Island, Nebraska
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Piercy
Member #

Dunnage Garage

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Grand Island, Nebraska
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Piercy
Member #

Inst
Thanks! What have you done for more storage?
Installed a roof rack recently, built a cargo box for behind the seat. Mostly I have streamlined my gear. I have to keep my backseat in the jeep, still gets used for kids and passengers on the trail. Great question though, may have to make a video on it for my YouTube channel.

jkxj

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

las vegas
jeep checking in... ill jump on that survey as well.. always looking for storage options.
has anybody tried that frontline water tank in a jeep yet?