Enthusiast III

Aransas Pass, Texas
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Burton
Member #

Hi All
First Jeep-always wanted one, but my work required a van. Now that I'm retired-I purchased the Jeep. Only problem I have is between the Jeep and Morris Mule trailer there is always something I want to add, change, modify, enhance--but it's great, really enjoy it because I enjoy fishing, camping, hiking etc so it ties in great to the lifestyle.

Enjoy the OB community, forums-great group of people-enjoying what I have always enjoyed my whole life.
Jeep- Morris Mule Trailer.jpg

9Mike2

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Garden Grove, California
Member #

Hi All
First Jeep-always wanted one, but my work required a van. Now that I'm retired-I purchased the Jeep. Only problem I have is between the Jeep and Morris Mule trailer there is always something I want to add, change, modify, enhance--but it's great, really enjoy it because I enjoy fishing, camping, hiking etc so it ties in great to the lifestyle.

Enjoy the OB community, forums-great group of people-enjoying what I have always enjoyed my whole life.
View attachment 62655
Nice set-up!

overland_squirrel

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Simi Valley, CA
Member #

Great color! LOL

Any plans for it or keeping it stock?
Definitely not staying stock - Chief Rock Rails, Chief Lower Fascia Protector, Black Rhino Wheels, K02's, Wilco Hitch Mount, and as of yesterday's order, an OB miniflag LOL

I thought about a RTT but I usually camp with two 12ft fishing kayaks so that is out.

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

Hey guys, just joined, but have been taking road trips forever. I've recently discovered the movement of overlanding with the purchase of my most recent Jeep. Now I'm in build mode and I've got big plans. I'll start a build thread in the appropriate place, but wanted to post some pictures to the Jeep family. This will be my 3rd.

The first Jeep, a 2003 Liberty, not really overland material but it sparked the drive to leave the paved road.

The second, much more capable and took me on the first cross country road trip, a 2010 Grand Cherokee Limited with a 5.7 Hemi, an OME lift and some nice BFGs.

It was a great vehicle and I miss that power, but I'm a tall guy and I didn't fit so well in it. Plus I wanted a Wrangler, so...

Enter the 2015 JK Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock. This will be my true Overland vehicle platform and it's slowly getting there.

Lovin the Black Rubicon. I love kayaking too.

Reactions: ForceXXI