• HTML tutorial

Influencer II

Riverside,CA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Cochran
Member #

I don't Jeep wave. I drive a WJ, I'm not cool enough to be waved at, even if I had a wrangler I wouldn't. Too much snobbery in the jeep ranks. I'm not a fan of exclusionary rituals. Seems like we're in high school again and choosing friends based on their shoes or something.
LoL
I'm sure if you waved you would get a wave back.
It's just like how motorcycles wave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: PapaPaul

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army

Excuse the poser street shot. She sees plenty of dirt when I have time to drive her.
Project GoVenture
97 Cherokee Sport 4x4
3" lift
265/70/17 tires on JK Moab wheels

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Looks good. How do you like the cargo rack on the bumper? I'm thinking of picking one up from Harbor Freight.

Reactions: PapaPaul and SteveR

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I really like that. It look great with the roof rack. Some racks overpower it. This looks great!
Thanks. Since I run the fastback, I didn't want a full length rack. Gobi just came out with a fastback rack shortly after I got this. Oh well, the Gobi is $1000 more.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Need details please. What rack do you have? Did you paint your door hinges or buy them? I'm thinking of stripping mine down and painting black since the paint is bubbling. What rock sliders do you have on there? How is the hi lift mount working out on the hood? Someone on another forum said they can bounce and cause damage. Nice looking Jeep btw.