Jeep Owners Represent!

• HTML tutorial

trailspinTV

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Peoria, IL
Member #

Be sure to take lots of pictures and video if you can. I’d love to do this one day as I’m in NC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Started a Youtube channel and will be doing as-close-as-possible-to-daily uploads during the trip, and we'll also be tracking ourselves so that we can compile and provide an "overland" route, which doesn't seem to exist currently. We're basically using our website to document the entire thing with GPX files, photos, videos, and blog/journal entries to make it as easy as possible for anyone with a 4x4 to do the whole trail or parts of the trail. Links to our social media, Youtube, and website are in my signature. A daily calendar will be added soon so that anyone who wants to join us during this actual trip can know where we'll be and when.

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
Started a Youtube channel and will be doing as-close-as-possible-to-daily uploads during the trip, and we'll also be tracking ourselves so that we can compile and provide an "overland" route, which doesn't seem to exist currently. We're basically using our website to document the entire thing with GPX files, photos, videos, and blog/journal entries to make it as easy as possible for anyone with a 4x4 to do the whole trail or parts of the trail. Links to our social media, Youtube, and website are in my signature. A daily calendar will be added soon so that anyone who wants to join us during this actual trip can know where we'll be and when.
Awesome! I’ve been hitting YouTube a lot lately so I’ll be sure to check out your channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJ Adventure Oregon

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Coos Bay, Oregon
Member #

Been a steady build for the past 7 or 8 months. Gearing up for a six week coast to coast overlanding trip via the Trans America Trail. Almost where it needs to be!

View attachment 47877
This is on our bucket list! Looking forward to hearing/seeing your adventure! Will search you on YouTube.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

trailspinTV

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Peoria, IL
Member #

This is on our bucket list! Looking forward to hearing/seeing your adventure! Will search you on YouTube.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk
Thanks for the follow! We should end up in Oregon by late May. We'll be uploading as close to daily as possible once the trip starts so it should be easy to know exactly when we'll get there.

Reactions: CJ Adventure Oregon

OwenR4968

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Glendale, AZ
Member #

Teresa, my 2001 TJ, I haven’t been on the forums in a while, so might as well post her. She pulls a pop up camper we recently acquired from the in-laws. Soon to come is the axle swap on the camper so it can become more capable. As well as some upgrades to make it completely off the grid capable.

Dave_McNaughton

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Assiniboia Saskatchewan Canada
First Name
David
Last Name
McNaughton
Member #

Ronald Miranda

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

18.465161, -69.953888
Member #

My two babies, that photo was about a year ago!
Both lifted, WJ on 32's MT and WK Limited Hemi on 33's AT.

Love those GC, going to change my WK for a 2014 WK2 or Durango for family trips at the end of this year.
New baby in the oven. LOL

This is how my WJ looks now. I love every Jeep model so far! every one has its own personality!
20180318_130931.jpg gcrm.jpg

Smokey_Bear_JLUR

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Oakville, MO, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Kuhn
Member #

Service Branch
LEO (Ret'd)
All those young jeeps with those new fangled removable tops and doors. :grin:

Back in my Jeeps day they had 9 foot beds and a 3/4 ton rating factory.

1958 Jeep FC-170 (in progress)
I've always loved these! Almost as if they were a badass, off-road version of the Mystery Machine! Zoiks! Like, let's go wheeling, Scooby!

trailhunter

Rank III

Traveler I

US
Getting my rig ready for trips! Installed a tailgate table with first aid and tool packs. Also had the Dana30 trussed and armored with a tracloc and 4.56 gears. Taking it up to Ouachita National Forest over the 4th.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Looks like the Amazon knock off one for half the cost of the named brand one, ya? Mines attached in pic, wish I mounted mine more to the right like yours.