Jeep Owners Represent!

• HTML tutorial

Jes

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

FL
Member #

Headed to dinner and a movie last night and Town Square was packed for the Christmas parade. After spending 20 minutes looking for a place to park, I settled on a pile of landscape rock taking up two parking spaces.

View attachment 40100
That’s awesome! I love your wrangler. Do you have any more pics??

I just got a chief two tone wrangler a few month ago and I’m hunting for ideas and simple outfits. I’m excited to see what you all got and maybe get inspired.

vegasjeepguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gravette, AR, USA
Member #

That’s awesome! I love your wrangler. Do you have any more pics??

I just got a chief two tone wrangler a few month ago and I’m hunting for ideas and simple outfits. I’m excited to see what you all got and maybe get inspired.

A couple of pics from over the years. 2004 Rubicon, 4” Teraflex lift on 305 70R 16s.
4CDD34F9-B84F-4502-A160-CA5D2E04BBCD.jpeg

E094D921-4249-4C72-9C2C-8721FFAB01A2.jpeg

ADEF31EA-C43E-4263-BBE1-2FD11BFF99FE.jpeg

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
"Rudy" the 2015 Wrangler w/ 33's, 2.5" JKS lift, lower control arms, disconnects, Warn winch and some armor. Pulling "Homie" our 5x8 Hiker off road trailer.

View attachment 40496
The more and more I see these trailer setups...I want to build one of my own instead of going roof top mounted tent. Great background as well!!!

Reactions: Corey Carrico

soonersfan

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oklahoma City, OK
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
McIntosh
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5LTZ
A little convoy through kisatchie national forest. If you look closely you can see my OB badge l
I've looked a couple different times but I don't see a badge. Im really terrible at these games. It reminds me of those pictures that were popular for a while where you had to cross your eyes or something to see the real picture. I could never see those either.

Anywho, very nice rig and I like the name Mangler. Well done.

Reactions: 9Mike2