Jeep Owners Represent!

• HTML tutorial

Texassailor

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Austin, TX
Member #

New member here. My 2017 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock in Big Bend Natl Park. Had 1500 miles on the odometer when we hit the backroads in Jan this year. And, yes, this Jeep is squatting as the cabin is packed to the ceiling from the front seats to the rear gate. An Air Lift system is planned for just such trips.

Even as it sits here, we had no problem with Old Ore Road or Black Gap. First trip to BBNP. I cannot wait to go back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PolarExpress

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Aliana TX
Member #

New member here. My 2017 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock in Big Bend Natl Park. Had 1500 miles on the odometer when we hit the backroads in Jan this year. And, yes, this Jeep is squatting as the cabin is packed to the ceiling from the front seats to the rear gate. An Air Lift system is planned for just such trips.

Even as it sits here, we had no problem with Old Ore Road or Black Gap. First trip to BBNP. I cannot wait to go back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome! I'm over by Houston, those pics of BBNP look great. I may hit you up for some info about your trip. I'd like to get over there next fall or late spring.

Carl