Jeep Owners Represent!

• HTML tutorial

Gus_13

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Here's my Cher. Slowly building her into a weekend camping/overlanding rig. She's also my DD so that will play into the build. I may do a build thread at some point! Trying to decide where to put my emblems as well. Some good looking Jeeps here!

Attachments

professorkx

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Here's my Cher. Slowly building her into a weekend camping/overlanding rig. She's also my DD so that will play into the build. I may do a build thread at some point! Trying to decide where to put my emblems as well. Some good looking Jeeps here!
Nice jeep, love the wheels and the color.

Reactions: Gus_13

Gus_13

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Nice jeep, love the wheels and the color.
Thanks! I went with the dark tint on the KMC wheels because they looked copper/goldish and it matches the MetalCloak lift. Just a bit of my OCD coming out.

I see you are a white jeep fan too! I've always loved the white ones but never owned one. Had a grey XJ and a green TJ before. Now I really want to find a white LJ to be a project.

Reactions: Knox_Overland

professorkx

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

I guess I should also post my older toy, a 1947 CJ3A I built 20 years ago, Buick V6, 4 speed and
Thanks! I went with the dark tint on the KMC wheels because they looked copper/goldish and it matches the MetalCloak lift. Just a bit of my OCD coming out.

I see you are a white jeep fan too! I've always loved the white ones but never owned one. Had a grey XJ and a green TJ before. Now I really want to find a white LJ to be a project.
My wife has a black 4 door that shows dirt and scratches easily. Mine is white because I don't care about getting it scratched with pushes, and white hides the scratches better than any other color. My wife's Jeep is a mall crawler that gets her home in the deep snow we get at our property. Mine doesn't know how to get to the mall.

Reactions: Gus_13

Gus_13

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

I guess I should also post my older toy, a 1947 CJ3A I built 20 years ago, Buick V6, 4 speed and

My wife has a black 4 door that shows dirt and scratches easily. Mine is white because I don't care about getting it scratched with pushes, and white hides the scratches better than any other color. My wife's Jeep is a mall crawler that gets her home in the deep snow we get at our property. Mine doesn't know how to get to the mall.
One of the main reasons I love white is how it always looks clean and hides scratches. Black looks good but is too much work for me!

Reactions: Northernlady